Welcome To aBlackWeb

Free thinking vs. New-Age Facism

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
This has been a very thought-provoking past few weeks. With FatYe and his comments, The Cos's guilty verdict, and #MuteRKelly on full tilt, two big questions have pooped up over and over again:

It is really free thinking, or are people just escaping the "group think" mentality, using illogical statements to justify their ignorance?

Also:

When does the group think mentality become all-out fascist behavior, where people who don't conform to it are shunned and "cancelled" by modern society?

Thoughts??

Last edited:
imo its not that thought-provokin'. Kanye's interpretations of the facts are demonstratively incorrect so his opinion is garbage. He's nothin' but a contrarian.

As for the group think thing I really don't understand why people have a difficult time graspin' the difference between evidence-based consensus (ie the Earth is spherical) and manipulated free will (ie, religion) or dangerous and unscientific doctrines.

Free thinking used to mean free from religion but Kanye has dirtied it up now.

I still consider myself a free thinker.

White supremacist are snake tongued devils. They will change any word, symbol, or image to fit their agenda. Free thinking has meant what it has always meant, but now it's the latest term racist are using to covertly further their ideology.

But the problem with group thinking we have now is that trial is being held through the media and not in the court room. All it takes is a media push to assassinate ones character and folks will eat what they are fed. Never before have I seen people, especially black folks, throwing out the innocent till proven guilty rule of thumb.

wait hold up... the people on the anti-trump side of the spectrum are the fascists and the trump supporters are the free thinkers?

i can't even engage in a conversation based on those backwards ass parameters.

Free thinking does require a level of understanding and awareness. Otherwise it's just a bunch of hot air.

Sincerely,

A true free thinker

True but to truly understand that it also requires you yourself to realize that you don't have all the answers as well. Too many people are way too stubborn and immature to ever highlight their own shortcomings.
i was including myself in that statement but then again i dont really speak on shit idk

Show me a 40 year old blonde haired, voice changing, black free thinker and I'll show you a coon

I've realized people like to conflate the concept of free thinking with just being a complete contrarian for the sake of doing so.

Instead of facist, I think the world authoritarianism fits what you're saying more.

I've been going to bat on Facebook like a mfer, citing sources just ethering folks using plain old facts that anyone should acquainted with when it comes to what kanye said and the implications on what said words mean

I've realized people like to conflate the concept of free thinking with just being a complete contrarian for the sake of doing so.

This has been my experience 100%. When I tell these people to expound on the exact thought processes that make them regurgitate the kanye bullshit they immediately dont respond or put out bs that doesn't make sense which fuels exactly what you're saying

Back