Welcome To aBlackWeb

Free Keith Davis Jr

I have to do more research ether case, but how is he being tried on the same case 5 times?

He got a hung jury twice, an overturned conviction, and was convicted again and now he's doing an appeal.

Well, it's too late because he got a body in prison apparently.

His case is crazy, it's like Kalief Browder type shit.

Minding your own business one day, next minute you running from the cops because you match the description. The cops wet you up but you live, and then they put a gun charge and a murder on you.

I always root for the mosbys cuz I met them both individually and together. I honestly think they're good people for the most part.... But I can't defend this.

This isn't whassup at all. I'm very disappointed in her, because I believe she's brave and aware enough to be the change we need to see in politics.

But shit like that fucks that Whole feeling up....I know she can do better

Yeah, it's not completely their fault. The system is rigged, it's almost impossible to say uncorrupted. Think about it. If corruption keeps you in office, how can a pure person keep the position when everyone else is playing dirty. It's like you can keep your job or keep your principles, but you can't do both, at least not fully.

Alonzo Mourning gif.gif

McNulty kicking desk gif.gif

Back