Welcome To aBlackWeb

So are they gonna put this on a streaming site or what? Yeah I could’ve swore this shit was in theaters in January or February

It was cool. I kind of fell asleep but I woke up, it was cool.
They definitely put some coins behind it

It was entertaining. Too many songs popping up randomly, which made it even cornier. But it was a fun movie. Ryan Reynolds did his thing here.

FREE GUY

FREE FALLING ASLEEP

PRAISE: This story about a non-player character in an open-world video game at times offered a nice mix of multiple stories I've watched over the years about part digital, part real world fantasies and adventures. The always game Ryan Reynolds is on point with his usual flair playing characters like this. There's some cool SFX and if you know something about video games and played them over the years like myself you can definitely relate to what happens in this movie.Some of the jokes worked for me.

PROBLEMS: I got bored about 45 minutes in.Once I figured out the big mystery of the film I found myself being distracted because none of the story threads pulled me in completely. Far to many obnoxious characters and whenever these characters spoke my ears literally began to hurt. Some movies are just not for me. This movie is for people that are into gaming 8 to 24 hours a day,and teenagers. The way things were summed up were clichéd and predictable.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 4½

I like this a lot! It’s probably better if you get the gaming references. Ryan Reynolds was great in this, as was Lil Rel.

Back