Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Speaks on "Non-Rapping" NYC Artists After Uncle Murda's Rap Up

He’s not in the streets.

And yes. While you pops can be a cop don’t mean you wasn’t hustling because cops don’t get paid a lot in a ton of cities and they be struggling too.

but all and all Gibbs ain’t a street dude
He went to Ball StAte and I believe is a veteran as well

gamgsta cuz it goes w the raps I suppose

At least Fab in there trying! A lot of niggas in dem comments talkin shit and aint been to the gym in years.

Also what does Gibbs' father have to do with him being in the streets ? This is how stupid Hip-Hop can be. Gibbs prolly done real shit but cuz he has a family member that was a police captain everything goes out the window ? But Rick Ross gets exposed as a CO and not the biggest drug dealer of all time gets praise and counts towards you winning rap beef. I just can't with the stupidity maaaaaaaannnn.
That’s what I’m tryna figure out. all of Gibbs associates point to him being valid, he just a wild ass character now on web because it works keeping fans engaged. Plus I saw the nigga do a comedy he actually pretty funny, multi talented. rap good, comedy good, just need to see that movie he starred to see if he act good too. My family finances was decent but still my older brother was in the street shit. Gary police is probably one of the only stable jobs in Gary. He mentions his dad being crooked, and his uncle who he constantly use to post and ft on tracks was a definite crack head. So obviously sht wasn’t all good because his dad was a cop. His Brother happened to take a different path and became a lawyer.

COSIGN fam, and what niggas dont realize is that in the mid 90s Gary Indiana was considered to be the murder capital of the world and is still one of the most dangerous places in America smh. Gibbs definitely aint a square.

What also troubles me about the whole shit is just last year Freddie Gibbs was loved for the NaS feature and also poppin up on songs with Griselda, the year before he was praised for Alfredo with Alchemist and got a Grammy nom. Now DJ Akademiks and Gunna make jokes and now everyone is against Gibbs SMMFH. Imagine being "laughed" at because your dad is police chief and brother is a lawyer. Then right afterwards go and praise Rick Ross. Shit makes no sense.

I think folks been felt Rick wasn’t real I mean the whole GD thing happened. He caught the jokes. You know and I know folks will take you less serious when it comes to street things if your from the suburbs or parents had money or especially cops. That’s why some of those kids overcompensate. Look these rappers play into this stupid street shit and so do the fans.

At least Fab in there trying! A lot of niggas in dem comments talkin shit and aint been to the gym in years.

Also what does Gibbs' father have to do with him being in the streets ? This is how stupid Hip-Hop can be. Gibbs prolly done real shit but cuz he has a family member that was a police captain everything goes out the window ? But Rick Ross gets exposed as a CO and not the biggest drug dealer of all time gets praise and counts towards you winning rap beef. I just can't with the stupidity maaaaaaaannnn.
U missing the point

a nigga in the streets who father the police chief more than likely had his pops “fix” shit for him on many occasions

but the real issue this is a nigga who seemingly had all the advantages life had to offer and decided to start gangbanging in his 20s and be a fucking stereotype

Back