Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Speaks on "Non-Rapping" NYC Artists After Uncle Murda's Rap Up

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Recently, Uncle Murda dropped “Rap Up 2021” and called out Lil Nas X, saying he may catch AIDS. Along with that, the rapper spoke on Freddie Gibbs, referencing all of the things that recently went down with Gibbs that he disagreed with.

Uncle Murda called out the issues Gibbs has with Akademiks and talked about how Gibbs allegedly was beat up by Jim Jones and his crew. Murda then delivered more jabs. Gibbs took to IG and seemingly responded by saying, “NYC should be ashamed of y’all non rapping a** n***az, this my show now 🐰🍎.” Gibbs didn’t stop there, though, as he said, “So many NY rappers on my dick right now. I can’t wait to go to y’all city and show u how to sell it out byke byke,” before laughing. Take a look above.

he must wanna get thrown through another restaurant table

sounds like you’re veering into imagination land. How do you know he got thrown through a table?

nobody knows what really happened. No footage, no real eye witness confirmation outside of 3 people on IG.

So I guess Freddie Gibbs getting his whip shot up in Williamsburg of all places,wasn't enough smh
Williamsburg is nothing but warehouses and gay ppl walking their dogs. Uncle Murda is the last person an out of towner should play studio gangsta with... especially with that on their jacket.

Williamsburg is basically hipsters playground lol😆

Hol up

So the MF that put sweater vest on their dogs, more gangsta than Studio Gangata Gibbs?

murgdpois.gif

Recently, Uncle Murda dropped “Rap Up 2021” and called out Lil Nas X, saying he may catch AIDS. Along with that, the rapper spoke on Freddie Gibbs, referencing all of the things that recently went down with Gibbs that he disagreed with.

Uncle Murda called out the issues Gibbs has with Akademiks and talked about how Gibbs allegedly was beat up by Jim Jones and his crew. Murda then delivered more jabs. Gibbs took to IG and seemingly responded by saying, “NYC should be ashamed of y’all non rapping a** n***az, this my show now 🐰🍎.” Gibbs didn’t stop there, though, as he said, “So many NY rappers on my dick right now. I can’t wait to go to y’all city and show u how to sell it out byke byke,” before laughing. Take a look above.

lol Dag must got some beef

Back