Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Freddie Gibbs Sends Shots At Curren$y

test
Fred a comedian he always Gon entertain the Bs. Ain't no real beef here. Just pure troll. They probably might never work together again tho. Same way spitta and Le$ (who Gibbs is really cool with) never worked together again. 2 lanes that crossed in the past but they continuing in different directions now.

Two of my favorite MC's in the last 10 years.... I understand Gibbs side tho, he did Fetti fresh off of the Freddie album and Spitta just kept spittin lol.
The features was a subliminal stray shot at Fred though,.... and Gibbs gonna run with the enemy narrative justifiably.

Gibbs will manage to find a way to beef with anybody. I honestly think this nigga just be getting bored sometimes. And this is from a "fan" but damn.

I was like everybody else. I'm like how you manage to beef with Currensy. I mean not like Currensy beyond fault or being on some bs but damn. The nigga gonna beef with Big Bird next lol.

Two of my favorite MC's in the last 10 years.... I understand Gibbs side tho, he did Fetti fresh off of the Freddie album and Spitta just kept spittin lol.
The features was a subliminal stray shot at Fred though,.... and Gibbs gonna run with the enemy narrative justifiably.
He should know that Currensy nonconfrontational and ain't gonna really pick no sides like that though lol

Back