Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

N
These aren't any different than the cheap shit. We started buying then since they were advertised as heavy duty. Shits broke as fast as the regular $400 dollar washers and dryers. After a two yeah experiment we went back to buying the cheap ones for our living units.
Speed Queen is def the superior machines and its proven. You might of got a faulty one out the manufacturer
tbh.

Last edited:
Nigga, we bought over 50+ of them in 2 years. We have 6 facilities across the state housing over 200 people. We got 50+ lemons?
Damn thats crazy. Im in the appliance industry and never heard or experienced no shit like that.

Are these places using them all day every day?????

Damn thats crazy. Im in the appliance industry and never heard or experienced no shit like that.
We weren't buying the commercial grade ones like you just posted.

These were the "heavy duty" house one. Ill try to pull a PO tomorrow to look at the model numbers we were buying.

Is the LG Oled A2 worth it? Do any of yall got that? I heard it won't good for gaming so I aint jump on it during BF but the shit was down to $540

Somebody answer me, please! @Inori @Sony Montana

As a matter fact don't even answer that I just need some shit that's gone look good whether I'm gaming or watching the TV. A lot of folks said the LGs were the way to go but i know it ain't the end all be all.

I was gonna cop that A2 but damn near every review said don't get it if u got a ps5

As a matter fact don't even answer that I just need some shit that's gone look good whether I'm gaming or watching the TV. A lot of folks said the LGs were the way to go but i know it ain't the end all be all.

I was gonna cop that A2 but damn near every review said don't get it if u got a ps5
For ps5 the tv has to be at least 120hz and have at least one 2.1 hdmi port.

Start there. If its a price thing Hisense and TCL offer the best budget options. If money isn't an issue then LG, Samsung and Sony have dope options.

Start there. If its a price thing Hisense and TCL offer the best budget options. If money isn't an issue then LG, Samsung and Sony have dope options.

pretty much this. only thing I would add is that I was told a while back that Sony and Samsung use pretty much the same damn parts.. the only real difference is the OS. Take that with a grain of salt tho

Appreciate it. I saw the TCL had some good reviews but wasn't sure. Money won't be too much of an issue but if i can get some good shit without having to spend a whole lot then im good. I will probably wait for the December sales tho and just cop something during that time.

What size?

Back