Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

Freddie rep been over it was one thing Benny didn’t have to do anything to get a win. This? In regards to Benny?Just corny mans is 40 what are we doing get back to getting your album released.
Benny has to do this to get ppl to pay attention to his album coming out

It’s extremely corny but ppl would rather talk about a random baby mama than talk about how lame Benny is so it’s gonna work

Benny has to do this to get ppl to pay attention to his album coming out

It’s extremely corny but ppl would rather talk about a random baby mama than talk about how lame Benny is so it’s gonna work

Main gripe I’ve heard about them niggas Benny and etc is that they sound like 99s east coast rappers but not a good. I tried to listen but wasn’t feeling it.

Main gripe I’ve heard about them niggas Benny and etc is that they sound like 99s east coast rappers but not a good. I tried to listen but wasn’t feeling it.
Benny is objectively good whereas westside and Conway are more eclectic acquired tastes as far as the main three

I can’t listen to Benny though and feel good because he a sucka

His music isn’t good enough to justify me listening so I pray for his downfall lol

laugh-angry.gif

Niggas aint fuckin with Hisense??

Benny is objectively good whereas westside and Conway are more eclectic acquired tastes as far as the main three

His music isn’t good enough to justify me listening so I pray for his downfall lol

lol that’s last line is pure hate. But I’m the same way with the game.

The bolded is terrible.

Back