OUT NOW Freddie Gibbs - $oul $old $eparately šŸ›øšŸ°

Who would you say gets the credit for that? The producers he's working with now opposed to who he used to work with?
Umm everybody involved gets credit but I canā€™t act like Freddieā€™s stuff isnā€™t at its very very best when itā€™s not when collarborating with ALC or Madlib but thatā€™s not really a slight against him

looking at his shit outside of collabs you have

ESGN
Shadow of a doubt
You only live 2wice
Freddie

I feel like he has to add an album to this list thatā€™s at least as strong as one of his collab albums but imo Freddie has gotten better over time so I feel confident about it

worst case scenario he doesnā€™t do that and he still puts out a very solid/decent album which isnā€™t even a bad thing

I feel like I could answer this better once this comes out because I would have a clearer answer

Reactions: 757'sFinest
Umm everybody involved gets credit but I canā€™t act like Freddieā€™s stuff isnā€™t at its very very best when itā€™s not when collarborating with ALC or Madlib but thatā€™s not really a slight against him

looking at his shit outside of collabs you have

ESGN
Shadow of a doubt
You only live 2wice
Freddie

I feel like he has to add an album to this list thatā€™s at least as strong as one of his collab albums but imo Freddie has gotten better over time so I feel confident about it

worst case scenario he doesnā€™t do that and he still puts out a very solid/decent album which isnā€™t even a bad thing

I feel like I could answer this better once this comes out because I would have a clearer answer
I agree with you....I listened to his baby face killa mixtape (which was the first time I actually listened) he has really evolved as an artist plus I asked that because I feel like guys like alchemist and madlib made him focus more on making better albums than just having a few good songs but the album doesn't deliver

I agree with you....I listened to his baby face killa mixtape (which was the first time I actually listened) he has really evolved as an artist plus I asked that because I feel like guys like alchemist and madlib made him focus more on making better albums than just having a few good songs but the album doesn't deliver
Yeah I feel you

but I canā€™t really for sure give ALC and madlib that credit yet because while heā€™s making these projects with these guys he at the same time is improving on his own so how do I know for sure itā€™s them getting him to focus and itā€™s not more him?

Thatā€™s why I think this album is the litmus test for me

Reactions: 757'sFinest
nel-es.gif

• Goat
Reactions: genocide_cutter
On first listen, the only song I skipped was the moneybagg joint.

them other records? Hard.

Reactions: God_Body