Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs and Crew Reportedly Beat Up by Jim Jones' Crew at Prime 112

Dont really care bout also not surprised.

There isnt a single person who is really into any type of action that would even entertain a beef with Akademics.

You dont earn stripes beefing with academics.

Gibbs even entertaining that told me all I needed to know.

I need to know more about this issue jim and Gibbs had 4 years ago. Wtf is vamp life? Is that jims new crew? Did Freddie's guy get shot over that or Jim's guy?

I need to know more about this issue jim and Gibbs had 4 years ago. Wtf is vamp life? Is that jims new crew? Did Freddie's guy get shot over that or Jim's guy?
vamp life was a clothing line jim was affiliated with and his crew name for a while a bit ago. but i think he has since had a falling out with the clothing line

at some point 5 or 6 years ago freddie gibbs made some comment about the logo looking like some vice lord shit

then about 4 years ago freddie moved to harlem for a bit and his crew was shot at supposedly by jim jones crew, i think someone on freddie team got hit but freddie got on social media and said he ain’t going nowhere anyone wanna see him he ain’t hard to find

that was the last i heard of anything between them until yesterday

Jim’s clothing brand is Vampire Life..... the hand sign for vampire life is the VL which is the same as the Vice Lords hand sign .....,/Gibbs made a vid attempting to check Jim bout using the hand sign .... some times later Gibbs in Brooklyn sitting in a car with his homie..,, the car gets shot up by the same dude who kidnapped Six9.....Gibbs gets away but his mans got shot up ....Gibbs gives a statement to the cops and that’s where it was left

Jim’s clothing brand is Vampire Life..... the hand sign for vampire life is the VL which is the same as the Vice Lords hand sign .....,/Gibbs made a vid attempting to check Jim bout using the hand sign .... some times later Gibbs in Brooklyn sitting in a car with his homie..,, the car gets shot up by the same dude who kidnapped Six9.....Gibbs gets away but his mans got shot up ....Gibbs gives a statement to the cops and that’s where it was left
Damn that harv guy had his hands in a bunch of shit. Dude who kidnapped 69.

Back