Welcome To aBlackWeb

Frank Lucas, ‘American Gangster’ Drug Kingpin, Dead at 88

One nigga fucked Barnes girl. He told on multiple niggas. He didn’t stand tall. If frank is dogshit so is Nicky. So is alpo and every nigga that snitched for any reason whatsoever
they all are....aint no debate from me about that...but other people was fucking with his main chicks and his business and money.

i still dont understand the hate for tekashi but love for alpo.

shit makes no sense.

the streets are full of shit

they all are....aint no debate from me about that...but other people was fucking with his main chicks and his business and money.

i still dont understand the hate for tekashi but love for alpo.

shit makes no sense.

the streets are full of shit

Nigga imma bout leave this thread and go check on my ribs before u go full on cappin for tekashi. Smh

Nigga imma bout leave this thread and go check on my ribs before u go full on cappin for tekashi. Smh
I never caped for him.
I use him as a way to say how the streets are full of shit.

You can't be mad at a fake nigga among faker niggas.

It's really not too many dudes who would not tell.
We already talked about this.

I never caped for him.
I use him as a way to say how the streets are full of shit.

You can't be mad at a fake nigga among faker niggas.

It's really not too many dudes who would not tell.
We already talked about this.

Nigga If everybody jump off the bridge u jumping too? Smh

I dont hold nothing against snitching on some crooked cops. But 9 times out of 10 he probably snitched on people he worked with as well.

But yea i look at crooked cops as the enemy so it dont hurt nobody to do them dirty.

Yall notice tho why black people celebrate the Italian Mafia like they were a positive impact on the Italian community. Cuz they all was snitching and cutting fed deals.

Yall notice tho why black people celebrate the Italian Mafia like they were a positive impact on the Italian community. Cuz they all was snitching and cutting fed deals.
I think people respect the "code" they were supposed to live by and how they moved. Like anything though fiction is praised more than the reality. It's like black peoples fascination with scarface despite him being a glaring example of what not to be. I don't have any love for an organization that views me and folks that look like me as lesser than though

I think people respect the "code" they were supposed to live by and how they moved. Like anything though fiction is praised more than the reality. It's like black peoples fascination with scarface despite him being a glaring example of what not to be. I don't have any love for an organization that views me and folks that look like me as lesser than though

Like i can see if niggas looked up to Lucky Lucianano because he started the whole commission idea not making noise just money. But alot of the rappers that use mafia names they use names of mafia nighas who was fucking the game up. Bugsy Sigel Al Capone

Exactly.

I had this talk on the IC.
Most people was on the rags to riches story.
They think it would be different for them.

Not sure how this applies to what I said.
I don't follow people. But fake is fake and 90% of niggas gonna snitch.

*yawn* here we go with the bullshit 90% of niggas snitch. Welp I’m good being in that 10% of niggas that won’t. It is what it is. I ain’t saying shit

Back