Welcome To aBlackWeb

Frank Gore HOF or FOH

You guys make good points but...

1603542758962.gif

15 yrs not one 1st team all-pro, pro bowler for only a 3rd of his career. Shit If that's the standard of entry Arian Forster should be getting in.

I can comprehend Terell Davis getting in 'cause he was actually dominant and won shit. Shit's gonna become the Naismith Basketball HOF, letting guys in for compiling stats, rather than period of dominance.

Respect his game and commitment though and I know he's getting in due his rush numbers but with all due respect...

gtfo.gif

You guys make good points but...

View attachment 432179

15 yrs not one 1st team all-pro, pro bowler for only a 3rd of his career. Shit If that's the standard of entry Arian Forster should be getting in.

I can comprehend Terell Davis getting in 'cause he was actually dominant and won shit. Shit's gonna become the Naismith Basketball HOF, letting guys in for compiling stats, rather than period of dominance.

Respect his game and commitment though and I know he's getting in due his rush numbers but with all due respect...

View attachment 432187

I have to agree with this

His last 1000 yard season was in 2016 and has gone under 1000 5 of his last 6 seasons

He has never won a rushing title and has only has one double digit rushing TD year

I can respect his longevity but longevity does not equal greatness..

yeah...I hate to do it because I have alot of respect for Frank but

FOH

If curtis martin can get in the hall of fame then gore will too....the only thing he has over him is being first team all pro

If curtis martin can get in the hall of fame then gore will too....the only thing he has over him is being first team all pro

giphy.gif

Nah b. You said that shit like all-pro isn't relevant, when comapring players even fine margins have to be considered.

Both he and Frank Gore had 1x 2nd team all-pro & 5 pro bowls, except Martin also had...

Offensive ROY
1x Rushing leader
2x 1st team all-pro (to show us it ain't a fluke)

There's levelssssss to this mayne.

Hell no. Never was top tier rb in his era. Stats gonna look crazy cuz he ain't got nothing to do other than play ball

The bold is why I'm 50/50.

His stats say 1st ballot easy. But you can legit go thru his entire career in the NFL and not mention him.

For all those yards, I don't recall him ever being seen as one of the top backs in the league. He never had season(s) like an LT, or Adrian Peterson, or Beast Mode or like Derrick Henry has had the last couple of seasons.

Even backs like Priest Holmes, Jamal Lewis, Shaun Alexander, and Chris Johnson, who will never come close to the HOF, had a standout season or 2.

Back