Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

:foh5:

lmao damn a nigga cant try to learn something new? it was a genuine ask! 🤣

I see some people spray it on their clothes.. some spray it on pulse points n shit I was just curious what most folks did.

Eh…sprayin on pulse points, especially on your wrists is kind of pointless. You end up washing your hands throughout the day right? Fragrance gone.

I prefer to spray in the cracks/pits of my elbows

gentleman-giga-chad.gif

How I feel applying cologne to my knees and ankles and I walk past someone seated knowing they are getting that maximum whiff.

Eh…sprayin on pulse points, especially on your wrists is kind of pointless. You end up washing your hands throughout the day right? Fragrance gone.

I prefer to spray in the cracks/pits of my elbows
Plus it burns your fragrance out quicker. Scents last longer and project more on clothes because it gets soaked into the fabric

I caught some W’s blind buying off the strength of YouTubers and I caught some L’s. Today I caught an L.

My bottle of Tabac Rose came in…. A lot of reviewers I fuck with was hyping it but it ain’t for me.

DCB35FF4-023B-42C3-8638-47BB72A02155.jpeg

I caught some W’s blind buying off the strength of YouTubers and I caught some L’s. Today I caught an L.

My bottle of Tabac Rose came in…. A lot of reviewers I fuck with was hyping it but it ain’t for me.

View attachment 1044065
I cannot blind buy fragrances, got too many duds. Especially from youtubers, they are like car salesman for fragrances.

Yea I gotta work on that, I'm pretty impulsive with shit like this.

A lot of my favorite fragrances are tobacco, I thought this was a safe blind buy. It's high quality, just not the style of cologne I rock. But if you fuck with the Spirit of Dubai style of cologne, this is in the same ball park.

Same shit happened to me with Givenchy Gentleman Privee. I didn't know I didn't fuck with Iris til after I bought it, but if you fuck with Iris, that shit's fire.

Yeah I used to blind buy all the time. Now, I kinda know what scent profiles and accords I really fuck with so it’s hard for something I buy to really throw me off.

Plus it burns your fragrance out quicker. Scents last longer and project more on clothes because it gets soaked into the fabric
I've ruined a couple of nice shirts spraying my fragrance directly on my clothes. Spraying behind the ears, chest, and knees usually do the trick for me. Personally I'm not one of those people who expect my fragrance to last 10 plus hours...

I've ruined a couple of nice shirts spraying my fragrance directly on my clothes. Spraying behind the ears, chest, and knees usually do the trick for me. Personally I'm not one of those people who expect my fragrance to last 10 plus hours...

I’m with you on this. I’m not spraying my clothes.

interesting 🤔

Is it cuz of the oils in there or coloring from the fragrance thats messing up the clothes? Maybe spraying too close?

interesting 🤔

Is it cuz of the oils in there or coloring from the fragrance thats messing up the clothes? Maybe spraying too close?
Some times both. I can't remember the name of the scent, but Jeremy fragrance did a video on it. It's like the highest oil concentration of a cologne and he sprayed it on a white test strip and it turned red. Most fragrances don't got that high of an oil content though

If you don't want it to go beast mode then fair game.

Would y'all buy a fragrance that was marketed for the opposite sex? I got a sample for the new Givenchy gentleman flanker and I think I want a bottle for myself...

Would y'all buy a fragrance that was marketed for the opposite sex? I got a sample for the new Givenchy gentleman flanker and I think I want a bottle for myself...

For the most part, women can wear anything yall want.

Technically men can too, but for me, I don't like wearing feminine smelling fragrances. I got one or two that are marketed as unisex like Angels' Share, but other than that, I've given my girl all the fragrances that I've blind bought that smell feminine.

So far I've given her: YSL Y Parfum, YSL Caban and Baccarat.

Back