Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Yea I got the Parfum, I can still smell it hours later.

A lot of people say the cologne version is weak, but I do think some people are just going noseblind to it. Other people can still smell it, but the wearer can't.

Its mind boggling as both are classed as parfums not EDTs so should be pretty strong and long lasting, though I think EDPs have fairly large leeway for how much alcohol they can put in and water down...

Ive just been on their site and the Parfum has 'Pour Homme' on the bottle and labeled as 'Parfum Cologne' and the blue EDP is also labeled Pour Homme on the site but not on the bottle and labeled as EDT not colonge (I dont think Roja even do colonge)...

If I do get a bottle it will be the Parfum version you got though,...

I'll be trying the Eau Intense version tomorrow...

This seems to be a decent breakdown of all three...

Its mind boggling as both are classed as parfums not EDTs so should be pretty strong and long lasting, though I think EDPs have fairly large leeway for how much alcohol they can put in and water down...

Ive just been on their site and the Parfum has 'Pour Homme' on the bottle and labeled as 'Parfum Cologne' and the blue EDP is also labeled Pour Homme on the site but not on the bottle and labeled as EDT not colonge (I dont think Roja even do colonge)...

If I do get a bottle it will be the Parfum version you got though,...

I'll be trying the Eau Intense version tomorrow...

This seems to be a decent breakdown of all three...

This is the best breakdown I've seen on the 3 versions

Last edited:
Finished off the samples...

Isola Sol: Reeeally nice summer fragrance... Its got a strong coconut scent, defo rivals 'Virgin Island Water' but almost smells abit too much like suntan oil... Makes me think of going on holiday and brings back holiday memories...

Scandal: This really reminds me of another fragrance but cant put my finger on it, its got an oldskool/vintage barbershop fresh vibe... Really nice but dont think I'll be copping it...

Elysuim Eau Intense: Horrible... It doesnt smell anything like the EDP or Parfum!!! This really took me by surprise its got an overwhelming soapy, coriander maybe even peppery smell...

Vetiver: Very citrusy, I quite like vetivers though this seems too over the top lemony and citrusy so not one I'll be copping...

So after going through Roja samples Im liking the Elysuim, though I need to test the parfum as the EDP doesnt last long enough...

Loved Apex but its very similar to Eight & Bob's 'Egypt' which is my go too for sandalwood and patchouli notes...

Isola Sol another one I really like but too similar to my VIW which my favourite summer joint...

I never want to smell Eau Intense or Enigma again!!! lol

Last edited:
@Water Ur Seeds

@Goldie

What are your top 3 Creed fragrances?

Ive only bought 4 of them...

Green Irish Tweed (favourite, always keep a bottle on the go)
Virgin Island Water (amazing for summer)
Millesime Imperial

I also really liked Aventus but its become way too mainstream over here, theres memes everywhere and I dont wanna spend fortune on fragrance to have other dudes smelling like me...

Just found 3 Creed samples in my bathroom whilst having a clean out... 'Original Vetiver', 'Love In White For Summer' and 'Silver Mountain Water' so I'll give them a try tomorrow...

I tried the few Creed samples I found today...

After smelling 'Silver Mountain Water' straight away I remember buying it years ago...

Not sure why I never bought it again because its heavenly and super fresh, I guess its because I went on to buy Aventus a couple times after, think I need to revisit buying it again... @Northside7 try get a sample of that if youre looking into Creed...

'Orignal Vetiver' was OK but not for me...

The last sample was 'Love In White Summer' which is for women, fck me that nice @Tayboo have tried it???

I tried the few Creed samples I found today...

After smelling 'Silver Mountain Water' straight away I remember buying it years ago...

Not sure why I never bought it again because its heavenly and super fresh, I guess its because I went on to buy Aventus a couple times after, think I need to revisit buying it again... @Northside7 try get a sample of that if youre looking into Creed...

'Orignal Vetiver' was OK but not for me...

The last sample was 'Love In White Summer' which is for women, fck me that nice @Tayboo have tried it???
I haven't tried that one, but I've heard it's a very pretty scent. I've tried Spring Flowers, Wind Flowers, Aventus for her, Carmina, and Queen of Silk. Do you think that I should my nose on that one?

I haven't tried that one, but I've heard it's a very pretty scent. I've tried Spring Flowers, Wind Flowers, Aventus for her, Carmina, and Queen of Silk. Do you think that I should my nose on that one?

Yeah defo worth a little test... Sounds like alot of the female joints have floral notes, as I would say this has a florally and also abit of a fruity vibe to it...

I didnt realise Kering bought Creed from Blackrock... Hopefully they improve the quality again back to the early and pre 00's standard, or it may get worse... Time will tell I guess...

Hope we dont start seeing more and more niche houses bought up by big companies...

Daum you got more colognes than a department store lol

Lol nah, I've sold and given away a lot. I only got about 25-30. I don't keep shit unless I really like it.

That was my last 'blind buy'. From now on I'm only buying sample packs and getting a bottle if I really like it.

Lol nah, I've sold and given away a lot. I only got about 25-30. I don't keep shit unless I really like it.

That was my last 'blind buy'. From now on I'm only buying sample packs and getting a bottle if I really like it.

Only???

Soulja Boy GIF - Soulja Boy Drake - Discover & Share GIFs

Back