Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fort Worth police officer shoots and kills black woman inside her home

Yall gotta stop gatekeeping these threads.

Folks can have differing perspective's on this shit, and still be down for the cause.

A woman has been killed by the gotdamn police and yall in here arguing amongst yourselves over semantics and syntax errors.

Just stop.

Yall aint even really reading each others responses just trying to get your next validation fix.
The bolded

If this is what it looks like (I'm not familiar with twitter) it further confirms my concerns.
So given Merrits track record he's basically ambulance-chasing black victims.
Also confirms what we were warning people of with the behavior in that court room.
I ain't mad at folks getting compensated, but if it means our enemy's get to kill again, that's literally selling out.
Winning the kill-a-nigga lottery is not cool at all.

And yeah, that whole "he ain't the birth father" seemed unnecessary.
Maybe we need to see see the whole press conference to understand it.
As it stand it does look suspicious.
Or just age old bitterness between the parents.

When people say more training....

They mean that cops have to be evaluated further to weed out people like the citizen killer...

What they doing now ain't enough. They need to make sure they not sending cowards out in the field who do shit like this

When people say more training....

They mean that cops have to be evaluated further to weed out people like the citizen killer...

What they doing now ain't enough. They need to make sure they not sending cowards out in the field who do shit like this

Most of those who are against training being brought up don't believe proper training would have prevented this crime. They believe he shot that woman simply because he saw a black person. There's a good chance that that could be true.

Hit dogs holler.

Show me a post where a religious person went into the other topic and said that the chick didn't deserve to be convicted or got sufficient time. Show me a post where a religious person claimed that CACs gonna stop CACing because of forgiveness.

Ya'll making up talking points. Like I said, some clowns.

Show me a post where a religious person went into the other topic and said that the chick didn't deserve to be convicted or got sufficient time. Show me a post where a religious person claimed that CACs gonna stop CACing because of forgiveness.

Ya'll making up talking points. Like I said, some clowns.
Making up talking points huh???? You're wrong again

Pandering for bigger bags is a thing.

Most of those who are against training being brought up don't believe proper training would have prevented this crime. They believe he shot that woman simply because he saw a black person. There's a good chance that that could be true.
That kind of bias can be found though.

You can situational train someone and randomly switch races without letting on to that being a subject you're being evaluated on.

If someone is more aggressive towards one race and less concerned about their lives than others, and it can be observed over a long enough period of time...a determination can be made that a person has too much if a racial bias to be trusted in the field...

Which would have to include that the testing bodies are actively looking for those kind of biases in candidates.

Also you have to remember, it's not like the best person for the job is always a cop..... It's a field of people who applied for the job.

This is traditionally not a popular job in the black community.

Imagine if it was. Imagine if we had as many cops as we face nurses and teachers in the black community.

I think I went a bit off topic though. Lol

Skpr and refugee

Fwiw, I've been fucking with a lot of his posts even if I don't agree. I think his pov can be extreme at times but I try to understand his logic at a minimum

But to everyone, let's keep it civil

At the end of the day, we need to be able to disagree with our brothas in the same struggle and keep it moving respectfully

That kind of bias can be found though.

You can situational train someone and randomly switch races without letting on to that being a subject you're being evaluated on.

If someone is more aggressive towards one race and less concerned about their lives than others, and it can be observed over a long enough period of time...a determination can be made that a person has too much if a racial bias to be trusted in the field...

Which would have to include that the testing bodies are actively looking for those kind of biases in candidates.

Also you have to remember, it's not like the best person for the job is always a cop..... It's a field of people who applied for the job.

This is traditionally not a popular job in the black community.

Imagine if it was. Imagine if we had as many cops as we face nurses and teachers in the black community.

I think I went a bit off topic though. Lol

I can dig it. I was just explaining where the "fuck training" comes from. You said some good isht here.

Skpr and refugee

Fwiw, I've been fucking with a lot of his posts even if I don't agree. I think his pov can be extreme at times but I try to understand his logic at a minimum

But to everyone, let's keep it civil

At the end of the day, we need to be able to disagree with our brothas in the same struggle and keep it moving respectfully

Just wanted clarification because you used "fellas".

Back