Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need to see some reviews

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Will buy much later after it’s on sale

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Okay yeah this game definitely gets better as it goes on but horrible voice acting, lack of decent side quests, issues with cutscenes, and just fundamental issues, a lackluster and bad pacing weigh it down so much

If this had 9 more months of development I think it could be a 7.5/10

I don’t think this is a definite skip but the price would have to drop to $30 to even consider it which it should be in probably may

I kinda don’t want to kill this too bad because it’s a new IP

this based on you actually playing or watching someone else play?

this based on you actually playing or watching someone else play?
Watching

But I’ve watched about 4 hrs total (probably 1/4 of the game since I heard it’s relatively short)

Normally I wouldn’t have known how the game plays to make an assessment but that’s where playing the demo actually comes in handy

Last edited:
I watched some streams and seen some reviews and this game has potential but they made some decisions that drag the game down.

combat is good but they try hard to make you hate the protag. Among other weird things. No extra time was gonna fox these design decisions.

Disappointing. I remember when they first revealed this game. I thought it would be something great, but it sounds like they made a bunch of questionable choices that really hurt the game. The visuals never got better either. Like we're used to seeing games look rough when they're first announced, but a lot of shit in this game doesn't look like it improved at all. I might pick it up if it ever goes on a heavy sale and I'll definitely cop if and when it's a PS+ free game. Other than that, I'll just go ahead and throw the money I was expecting to spend on this into the pot for the PSVR2.

Wonder if the studio being merged is strictly from the bad reviews of the game

Either way that sucks but at the same time it might be good for future content

Final Fantasy 15 was a wash and serious downgrade from their previous entries. I knew with them being the ones to make Forspoken, that it was gonna be a coin toss and apparently I wasn't wrong.

They need to stop chasing this open world craze and get back to zone specific JRPG.

Final Fantasy 15 was a wash and serious downgrade from their previous entries. I knew with them being the ones to make Forspoken, that it was gonna be a coin toss and apparently I wasn't wrong.

They need to stop chasing this open world craze and get back to zone specific JRPG.
Didn’t FF15 start off horribly and then they worked hard over time to make it a completely better/diff game and everybody loves it?

Or is that 14?

Ffxv was just confusing like I really feel like whatever was going on was not important the FF7 remake is more fun to me. I’m not against open world but it does not have to be big and pointless. And a lot of square fans say they want old school back but nobody wants that turn based shit anymore.

The reviews have not been great. It seems like the gameplay is decent and everything else is trash.

Here's an example of the dialogue. Basura

I played the demo like 2 weeks before the game released and I hated the gameplay and deleted it from the system. I thought it looked good from a graphic standpoint but with any game, Idc how good it looks if the gameplay is repetitive or awkward in controls no buy from me.

Square Enix has a serious track record of hit & miss with their games. First the Avengers and now For spoken. I'm not sure if I want to finish the recent Life Is Strange game.

I played the demo like 2 weeks before the game released and I hated the gameplay and deleted it from the system. I thought it looked good from a graphic standpoint but with any game, Idc how good it looks if the gameplay is repetitive or awkward in controls no buy from me.

Square Enix has a serious track record of hit & miss with their games. First the Avengers and now For spoken. I'm not sure if I want to finish the recent Life Is Strange game.

Square be farming all their shit out to other companies nowadays. The Final Fantasy games are probably the only ones they handle in-house, and even those are iffy. They had some other company working on FF7R and basically had to take the game back and redo it because they weren't happy with it's direction.

Back