Former Spurs psychologist Hillary Cauthen has sued the Spurs & Josh Primo and is filing a criminal complaint over alleged exposure incidents by Primo

I used to pull it out and she if a chick wanted it or get comfortable in some grey sweats. What!?

For real niggas that used to be a upper echelon move. But nasty ass cacs like Weinstein and Louis CK fucked it up for everyone.

Wasn't about no power dynamics or none of the bullshit these nasty mfs be on, just vibes. If ya shit getting turned down you shouldn't have had it out in the first place. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I used to pull it out and she if a chick wanted it or get comfortable in some grey sweats. What!?

For real niggas that used to be a upper echelon move. But nasty ass cacs like Weinstein and Louis CK fucked it up for everyone.

Wasn't about no power dynamics or none of the bullshit these nasty mfs be on, just vibes. If ya shit getting turned down you shouldn't have had it out in the first place. 🤷🏿‍♂️
:huh2:

Fam…