Former 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago

Mr.LV

OG
Dec 22, 2017
Former 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago

The actor was accused of falsely reporting he was the victim of a hate crime.

By

Bill Hutchinson

and

Stephanie Wash

February 11, 2020, 4:48 PM

Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday by a special prosecutor in Chicago investigating allegations he bogusly reported being the victim of a January 2019 hate-crime attack, officials said.

Smollett, 37, was indicted by special prosecutor Dan Webb, who was appointed by a Cook County judge to continue looking into his false allegations after the Cook County State’s Attorney Office dropped all charges against the actor, a source close to Smollett told ABC news.

The Cook County Clerk's Office confirmed to ABC station WLS-TV in Chicago that Smollett had been indicted.

is this old?

or is the habeus corpus or some shit?

Curious how much money was spent on investigating his initial fuckery... in comparison to trying to prosecute him for said fuckery

somebody look up chitown clearance homicide rate real quick.

you better off killing a Black man than lying on yt in chicity.

the streets is done!

Mayne ion trust nobody side in this lol. Everybody full of shit but we will never know to what degree

I dunno I just feel like a set of calls were made the first few to go over heads and stall him out and the last one went over all heads to dead all that shit and go back to making an example of him. Who made those calls is the only thing really up for speculation imo but that's pretty easy to guess as well.

All parties involved need to let this shit go

lmao

them crackas in the govt ego too big to let that shit slide

you think they gon let a nigger try to pull a fast one & then try to sue them?

:uknowimright:

BItch ass cops really stretching this shit..

Just when peopl forgot about his lying ass fuck them cops

I dunno I just feel like a set of calls were made the first few to go over heads and stall him out and the last one went over all heads to dead all that shit and go back to making an example of him. Who made those calls is the only thing really up for speculation imo but that's pretty easy to guess as well.
I just wana see what the FBI says cuz they were investigating after the charges got dropped. I didnt hear anything about what they found...

But yea we'll find out in 10 yrs after the world has moved on and niggas start writing books and shit lol

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman
I just wana see what the FBI says cuz they were investigating after the charges got dropped. I didnt hear anything about what they found...

But yea we'll find out in 10 yrs after the world has moved on and niggas start writing books and shit lol

In 10yrs...them muthafuccas will STILL be tryin to prosecute Jussie