Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

Also, the Rooney rule just says you have to interview a minority candidate, not hire them

I know the spirit of the rule is to give not only give minorities a chance at coaching but to actually hire them, however we know far too well so many times that this just simply isn't the case and probably isn't going to be the case moving forward

Prove what was intentional?

The issue is NY already having their hire decided before interviewing “the black guy” to meet a requirement
Again, I'm thinking like an attorney. Look at how Bill responded when he realized it was Flores.

You can easily say Bill got his words mixed up. That doesn't prove Flores didn't get a fair shake.

I want to reiterate, I want these cacs to suffer, I just don't think it's going to happen.

But I hope I'm wrong. I really do

Again, I'm thinking like an attorney. Look at how Bill responded when he realized it was Flores.

You can easily say Bill got his words mixed up. That doesn't prove Flores didn't get a fair shake.

I want to reiterate, I want these cacs to suffer, I just don't think it's going to happen.

But I hope I'm wrong. I really do

It’s basically a whistleblower solicitation…maybe some Giants employee hates them enough to spill the beans

Belichick is a meticulous dude. I think he knew what he was doing
And..maybe he knew Flores personality well enough to know that shit would send him on a crusade. Shit the more I think about it, the more that shit sounds like it was on purpose. He don’t need the NFL no more, he’s set for life and he don’t even like youngins enough to want to start over again once he leaves NE.

For real tho, how Kendrick Lamar rap DNA at the halftime show after this? How he do any black empowerment rap shit at the NFLs grand show after some shit like this?

I don’t know how career wise, he can make that big of a contradiction

Back