Welcome To aBlackWeb

Forgotten Artists of the 2010s

Don Trip

actually nvm cause he still a part of the mixtape circuit i suppose w/ Starlito

For those that disagree with this please name a single noteworthy song by Wiz Khalifa that doesn't include the following:

The entire Kush and OJ mixtape (2010)
Black and Yellow (2010)
On My Level (2011)
Roll Up (2011)
No Sleep (2011)
Taylor Gang (2011)
5 O'Clock (2011)
Young, Wild and Free (2011)
Work Hard Play Hard (2012)
Remember Me (2012)
Payphone (2012)
We Own It (2013)
U.O.E.N.O. Remix (2013)
23 (2013)
We Dem Boyz (2014)
Or Nah (2014)
See You Again (2015)
Sucker for Pain (2016)

His whole thing was being a stoner which was cool when I was 13 years old in 2010 but that shit died out pretty quickly. Future took his spot as the resident junkie rapper around 2013 and hasn't given it up since. Since then bro has been eating off of a song dedicated to a paedophile who died while speeding. I was around for most of this man's mainstream career and follow what's going on in hip hop and this is all I could pull from memory. I'd bet a lot that the average casual listener couldn't name more than 5 or 6 of these. Shit for a while the most people knew him for was being Amber Rose's boyfriend. Who still checks for this guy? He's a forgotten artist as far as I'm concerned.

Da fuk is you talking bout.

That See You Again song was like #1 Hot 100.

And your ass just posted his run he had in the 2010's...... :niggawhat:

Yeah that was a dumbass selection.

Da fuk is you talking bout.

That See You Again song was like #1 Hot 100.

And your ass just posted his run he had in the 2010's...... :niggawhat:

Yeah that was a dumbass selection.
You really need to learn how to read. Those are his noteworthy songs I posted. No one checks for him anymore. That is the point. The literal point of this thread. I could also post some Fetty Wap hits that came out around the same time as Wiz Khalifa's last few. No one checks for him anymore either. Wiz Khalifa became mainstream around the same time as most of the "top" guys in rap from the 2010s. He fell off tremendously and you will only ever find people bumping 5 or 6 of the songs above if they even bump his music. As I said... Future took his spot in the game as the resident junkie rapper. People still check for Future in 2021. They don't check for Wiz Khalifa. He can't even cling on to Amber Rose for relevancy anymmore. You guys are hilarious reacting to posts and trying to "clap back" at me though.

Last edited:
Back