Welcome To aBlackWeb

Forgiveness Before Love

i agree 10000% with the premise of that article!! like man...took the words right out my mouth

Still stand by this article. I wrote my dad a letter a few months ago, expressing all of my fears, my issues, my perspectives, my behaviors, etc. due to his absence since 16. Whew! Ladies when I say transitional experience lol It was the purest form of emotion I’ve expressed and I’ve been in a space of healing authentically ever since.

I believe every woman should write her father(absent or present) expressing her truest self before marrying/committing to someone.

Still stand by this article. I wrote my dad a letter a few months ago, expressing all of my fears, my issues, my perspectives, my behaviors, etc. due to his absence since 16. Whew! Ladies when I say transitional experience lol It was the purest form of emotion I’ve expressed and I’ve been in a space of healing authentically ever since.

I believe every woman should write her father(absent or present) expressing her truest self before marrying/committing to someone.
Great idea.

Back