Welcome To aBlackWeb

For those going through something.

Normally I'm on some grumpy Old Man Cain shit but it weighed on my heart to say this but.....Maybe you don't know it but you're blessed. Keep your head up humble yourself ask for help or be helpful. Give it up to God if you believe or Meditate if you don't. Either or life is short we need to be thankful for the good and the bad.

Last edited:
Every time I look at my house I feel blessed.

Never...NEVER would've thought I'd have this. Dreamt it but thought it was just that...a dream.

That's why it really didn't sink in when I finally signed them papers and got the keys. B4 that, a brotha was struggling financially BAD. There was a year where I was too broke to help my dad's pay bill's, or mines. Blessed to meet someone who helped me get back on track.

End up moving...going back to school...gettin the house...can't help but to give my thanks. Hearing my Dad say I did good and that he's impressed was the cherry on top. He enjoyed waking up and sitting outside on the back patio, and doing lil stuff around the house.

So yes...I am truly blessed and thankful. All praises to the Almighty God mayne.

Last edited:
I wanted to make something similar to this....but this is good enough.

Don't take nothing for granted.
Hug your kids everyday.
Kiss your mate good morning.
Call you parent to say hi.

Time is so precious and overlooked.

In our never ending rush for satisfaction, we tend to miss our blessings right in front of us.

Take your time with your loved ones.
The next hour is not promised.

Good thread @Cain
Stay up homie.

Back off the homie..
Nigga had hardships.

Everybody can't walk down steps on they hands with a bane mask to make shit go away.
Depressed? Nigga what? I'm too blessed to be depressed or sad. My son good, my bank accounts are a fool, bills paid, puss intake is fantastic.

I went thru hell but never gave up. I wanted to let those who walking in the dark that it will be all right. Now KYS @Lurk Rambis

Back