Welcome To aBlackWeb

For The 1st Time Lance “Un” Rivera Speaks About The Stabbing Altercation With Jay-Z

I'm seconds into this clip and Vlad asks "did you and jayz do drug business together" and this fucking guy actually answers...this is fuckin amazing man
Thanks for that because I’m not pressing play. Good ole officer Vlad

We going through some weird ass socialization process where we're getting primed to having tell alls with middle aged white men of all people.... or just a camera in general... this is apart of the process of "makin it" ... hellafied times

90% or more he interviews black ppl

often interview ppl about the subject misery , suffer, gone through death sentences, lost family members and so on.

He asked Rich porter sister how it felt to lose a young brother being kidnapped. And he asked her if she cried. Like wtf I havent watch his bullshit since that, he a millionarie because of that shit

We going through some weird ass socialization process where we're getting primed to having tell alls with middle aged white men of all people.... or just a camera in general... this is apart of the process of "makin it" ... hellafied times
We put our guard down for white media. It's actually a major issue for black media honestly. Niggas never give it up like this or even the opportunity for most black outlets but will go on vlad and no jumper and lose their minds lol.

We put our guard down for white media. It's actually a major issue for black media honestly. Niggas never give it up like this or even the opportunity for most black outlets but will go on vlad and no jumper and lose their minds lol.

I've heard Doggie Diamond's say this a few times throughout the years.... and he's one of the FIRST to get down with this internet interview format

I remember way back in the day there were popular internet hip hop rumors and im pretty sure those said Jay stabbed un over Charli Baltimore haha.

Never heard the bootleg story though. He's a bad friend.

Back