Welcome To aBlackWeb

For some reason, we're debating if Gucci Mane is better than Juvenile

@TonyDubbz

Don't get washed in a debate with me comparing juvenile to fucking gucci mane and dusty ass yo gotti

Then niggas mediocre af. They know their lane and stick to it which is cool, but you being borderline disrespectful right now disrespecting juvie

@TonyDubbz

Don't get washed in a debate with me comparing juvenile to fucking gucci mane and dusty ass yo gotti

Then niggas mediocre af. They know their lane and stick to it which is cool, but you being borderline disrespectful right now disrespecting juvie

@TonyDubbz

Fuck u and juvie man

fuck u gone do bout it

:sup:

Nigga WHAT?!

even if u take the ones that were on the radio off of the list Gucci still edges him out
No he dont bruh, this like comparing Kyrie Irving to Tim Hardaway. Nothing Kyrie do wit the ball compares to what Hardaway did to niggaz wit the killer crossover in an era where u could put hands on a nigga driving the ball. Yall remove all context and go wit stan'dom

Damn near bruh, Kevin Johnson is a gawd to these point guards the way he penetrated in a area where the lane wasn't wide open like it is now. Yall young bucks man

1_ZTQkQN9DCpqpXTp2SzrLkQ.gif

No he dont bruh, this like comparing Kyrie Irving to Tim Hardaway. Nothing Kyrie do wit the ball compares to what Hardaway did to niggaz wit the killer crossover in an era where u could put hands on a nigga driving the ball. Yall remove all context and go wit stan'dom

Bricks
My Kitchen

Half a Brick (Make the trap)
Stoopid
So Icy
Freaky Gurl
Lemonade
Wasted
Gucci time
I Get the Bag
Wake up in the Sky
Back on Road
Spotlight
Might Be
CocaCoca

u telling me the ones thats not marked through were songs only known by Gucci fans? they were on the radio nigga

Competition and juve with the number one hit with better competition in a more competitive market
This might be a shitty argument but...

Juve did it before the mixtape era when mostly all artists had was singles to carry em and he had cash money wave to ride off of

Gucci did it while everyone and your next door neighbor was releasing mixtapes and he was puttin other ppl on

...just throwin shit out there see what sticks

Back