• Free Car Maintenance

• Free Travel (No Hotel)

• Free Cable/Streaming Apps

• Free Housekeeping

• Free Alcohol/ Weed

• Free Concert/Sports Tickets

• Free Gas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unfortunately, maryland passed a bill where they got rid of plastic bags and now is just paper or bring your own bags. When I have my own bag, most def it is one trip, lol. C ant do that with paper
Only paper? No recycled fabric bags?

Since I moved to MD, I've always still went over the bridge to get groceries.

Now I definitely don't grocery shop in MD because of that bullshit bill. Only time I do go is if I only need 1 or 2 things.
Man, I hate crossing the bridge over to VA. I just keep bags in my ride. Since it is now a habit, I rarely forget the bags. I do be forgetting when im in target though. That's only because I dont got to target as much as I do the grocery store.

Based on what my major expenditures are on, I'll take

Free Groceries
Free LQ
Free Travel

That probably should change to free clothes, but I value travel more.

Groceries, Travel, and if it includes landscaping and maintenance services... def Housekeeping

I would say gas but if I'm traveling for free.. I ain't gonna be home enough to be driving like that lol

My brudda a mechanic so he ain't gone hit me over the head for car maintenance anyways

I'll take the groceries, cable and free gas

I picked shit that'll just make my day to day easier.

Free clothes, this is obvious, im envisioning never having to shop and my closet always got new shit I like to wear.
Free groceries, im envisioning going yo the fridge and pantry and groceries I want are always in there.
Housekeeping, i keep a clean ass house and shits a hassle. I'm envisioning a house thats always kept clean and neat.

how we all this shit isnt mentioned, so I just went with these 3 things are magically always there so I don't spend time on any of them

Back