Welcome To aBlackWeb

For any of y'all who grew up poor...

Parents can thots and fuck niggaz just like anybody else. What they do bringing u into poverty? They didn't give a fuck, they was tryna get a nut and get high like anybody else.

Yeah, I think that too. We were poor until I was about 2 years old, then we moved to middle class. I always questioned why we didn't go on vacation a lot when I was growing up. Although, I have 3 other siblings but I always wished that we would've vacation a lot when we were kids. I think we only been to Atlanta (White Waters & Six Flags) but no where far like Florida, Texas, Chicago, NY etc. Now I'm grown, I understand that it is very important to take your kids on vacations. I guess that's the reason today that I try to travel a lot

Its a badge of honor in spite of. Ask any of them moms bruh they would prefer the dad to be there snd help out. But many feel from what they see the father gonna be gone eventually.
is this why so many dudes gotta fight for simple visitation every other weekend for years?

and that fact that another nigga would have another kid with her seeing what she did to the first is beyond me.

and lastly...its alot of fuck niggas out there who would be on the mothers side of not allowing a father to see his child.

is this why so many dudes gotta fight for simple visitation every other weekend for years?

and that fact that another nigga would have another kid with her seeing what she did to the first is beyond me.

and lastly...its alot of fuck niggas out there who would be on the mothers side of not allowing a father to see his child.

We not gonna see eye to eye

Was born into a middle class family... I grew up predominantly in Nigeria

Things went down financially when I was about 9-10 years old (I'm the oldest out of four kids)...

Parents separated, we got scattered, three of us lived with my late uncles fam and my younger brother moved with mums... I bore the brunt of all the anger and frustrations from my old man... Beatings and all

I experienced poverty in certain cases... Made me vow never to have a certain number of children I can't cater for...

Things went down financially when I was about 9-10 years old (I'm the oldest out of four kids)...

Parents separated, we got scattered, three of us lived with my late uncles fam and my younger brother moved with mums... I bore the brunt of all the anger and frustrations from my old man... Beatings and all

I experienced poverty in certain cases... Made me vow never to have a certain number of children I can't cater for...
But could this be blamed on the kids?
Decisions can mess up finances and parents tend to look at the kids as a part of the problem. Like..."if I didn't have to feed and clothe you I'd be rich.

It's a bad thing to place on kids. They tend to take that on.

But what if at the time you could cater for, let’s say, three kids and then something happens that changes that? It’s not really the kids fault.

But what if at the time you could cater for, let’s say, three kids and then something happens that changes that? It’s not really the kids fault.
I just said that Kandy.
Stay outta my Head.

Parents was 19 when I was born. So looking back I knew I wasn’t planned especially knowing my dad and how good of decision maker he is. And with that being said

Pops got kicked out the Air Force for smoking all the time when I was like 1 and came back worked hard as fuck to keep us above water.

Me and my sister always had everything we wanted and more. Never wanted for nothing till my mom and Pops got divorced the summer before HS.

Had to stay with my grandma for school reason for like 2 years but looking back that shit had a weird twist to my life that I ignored till a couple years ago.

Never grew up poor did face a lot of adversity growing up.

To many ppl having kids and can’t affor them.

I had my own spot when my son was born but adding a child to the mix my pockets was not ready but me and my wife was ready together. And I smh at ppl dropping babies with no money

Well, like I said me being the eldest and a man my pops beat me up for some flimsy shit... I couldn't understand then but I do now why he was always frustrated .. He was a general manager for a French cargo airline company in the early to late 80s.. Got laid off and it went down hill from there

My teenage years were mostly shitty but yeah it is what it is..

And depending on whatever financial situation I find myself in I always wanted two kids: no more no less... That number is the best I can manage and train to the best of my abilities... The missus wants two too so we good

Well, like I said me being the eldest and a man my pops beat me up for some flimsy shit... I couldn't understand then but I do now why he was always frustrated .. He was a general manager for a French cargo airline company in the early to late 80s.. Got laid off and it went down hill from there

My teenage years were mostly shitty but yeah it is what it is..

And depending on whatever financial situation I find myself in I always wanted two kids: no more no less... That number is the best I can manage and train to the best of my abilities... The missus wants two too so we good
Sorry about what your pops did. If two is what you and the lady want and can manage, it’s great that you and your lady knows that. I was just saying kids or the amount of kids can’t be the blame because at one time maybe parents could afford to have that amount of kids.

been trying to figure out how to deal with this for a while

but im mad af at my folks the past few years

just having my own family and seeing whats what, and then thinking back to shit that went on im just like W.T.F.

Back