Welcome To aBlackWeb

Foods You'll Never Be Too Rich For

My middle daughter loves truffle fries. One of them spots on The Strip makes 'em and she stayed ordering 'em, stankin' up the crib.
They are ok. The fries and chips are an infusion with oil. That’s what they are cooked in. While the smell is distinct.,,,.you gotta try a real truffle. Just a shaving and you’ll understand. Shit will change ya life.

Frozen pizza
Oreos
Doritos
Additionally..Those 4 pk of brownies for $3 at Walmart? Oh they're are going to be the business always

Pizza from the store taste better then Dominos and Pizza Hut and all the pizza chains imo only the little independent pizza places do better pizzas...

Buy Crosta & Mollica - Stromboli Sourdough Pizza (447g) - Watson & Pratt's

Cheap own brand crisps/chips >>> Walkers/Lays

Sainsbury's Ready Salted Crisps 6x25g | Sainsbury's

Interesting question. If I was rich, I can't say there is any cheap food I eat regularly that I wouldn't upgrade to a better and more expensive alternative.

That said, I try not to eat too much cheap bullshit anyway.

Interesting question. If I was rich, I can't say there is any cheap food I eat regularly that I wouldn't upgrade to a better and more expensive alternative.

That said, I try not to eat too much cheap bullshit anyway.
No late night spots you would hit up when options are limited? Or you just waking your private chef up at 2 am?

No late night spots you would hit up when options are limited? Or you just waking your private chef up at 2 am?

I thought the spirit of the thread was foods we like so much that we wouldn't give up even if we are rich. I don't really like Denny's food, but if I'm up at 2 am and hungry and that's the only option, I'd go there. I'd still do that even if was rich I guess. So yeah, if that's what we're talking about, there are probably a lot of foods I wouldn't abandon.

Back