Welcome To aBlackWeb

Foods that taste weird to you

Spinach dip smells amazing to me but my tongue says fuck that!

Feta chz, any chz with 'yummy mold' foh, its mold!!!, boccocini chz... basically any chz that isnt simple basic chz like mozzarella or cheddar.

Pickles, ate so many as a kid they are gross now and smell bad

I came in to say avocado like @Word....Life

But I also don't like the taste of cottage cheese, ricotta...

With the exception of shrimp, tuna, and salmon all fish tastes terrible to me. Yes even catfish,lobster,etc..

Coconut. Ew.

Pumpkin as well.

Wasabi tastes like how i imagine white out would taste if they tried to make it edible

Sri racha used to be that shit but now its got a funny taste i cant eat it anymore

15% of people who eat cilantro will taste soap, it’s genetics or something.

Funny cause imagine it tastes like pizza but we’ll never know cause we taste Palmolive.

And the nigga asking do we eat soap must of never washed his face

15% of people who eat cilantro will taste soap, it’s genetics or something.

Funny cause imagine it tastes like pizza but we’ll never know cause we taste Palmolive.

And the nigga asking do we eat soap must of never washed his face

Lol ain’t no excuse for tasting dish soap

Kombucha. Wife loves it and stays trying to get me to check out the different flavors she buys. Shit smells like a pair of dirty socks dipped in vinegar and tastes like whatever flavor it's supposed to be mixed with vinegar.

Shit's nasty b.

Brussels sprouts taste like charcoal ,I can't stand guacamole. How can you guys not like coconut? You never had a pina colada? Almond joy? Coconut cake? Natural coconut ice creambars? I love spinach dip and tortillas

Back