Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food pics.

Let me find out @Word....Life out here making mediocre grilled cheese with room temperature, unmelted cheese. SMH.

Nah B.... @Chicity and @Inori clownin’ me for some less than stellar fish and grits that I posted...evidently I took tha pic too soon after adding tha cheese and didn’t give it enough time to melt...and I didn’t go to my local stream, pond, fishin’ nook to catch my own trout and post it up...instead I chose to use some Sam’s Club perfectly breaded flounder filets instead

But as someone who’s looked at as 1 of tha posters who post good looking food and I understand these niggaz feeling like my plate wasn’t up to standards

Do me a favor tho homie....search @Chicity ‘s food pic posts and get back to me...I’ll wait

:hahaha:

Nah B.... @Chicity and @Inori clownin’ me for some less than stellar fish and grits that I posted...evidently I took tha pic too soon after adding tha cheese and didn’t give it enough time to melt...and I didn’t go to my local stream, pond, fishin’ nook to catch my own trout and post it up...instead I chose to use some Sam’s Club perfectly breaded flounder filets instead

But as someone who’s looked at as 1 of tha posters who post good looking food and I understand these niggaz feeling like my plate wasn’t up to standards

Do me a favor tho homie....search @Chicity ‘s food pic posts and get back to me...I’ll wait

Be right back...

You my dog...but that was the saddest fish and grits I've seen on these innawebs. Lol

I can get you right if you willing to learn bruh. Pause.

I got a post in the food thread with salmon and grits. Posted the recipe too.

Be great and go with Gawd.

@Chicity tryna take the heat offa him and shift it to you fam lolll

I have nothing to do with ya meal man

I'm being slandered all thru this piece lol

@shutupGabi, throw that whole plate in the trash

You my dog...but that was the saddest fish and grits I've seen on these innawebs. Lol

I can get you right if you willing to learn bruh. Pause.

I got a post in the food thread with salmon and grits. Posted the recipe too.

Be great and go with Gawd.

Not my best but FAR from tha worst shit posted here lmao

Back