Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food Debate: What goes on grits?

Image result for smh  gif
Anyone who eats at waffle house has shit stains in their underwear and shows three times a week.

I mean, is Waffle House actually TRASH? Or is it just nothing special?!

You can go to Waffle House and you won't ever be disappointed with what you get, and you'll also never get any food there that's worth writing home about.

You can go to Waffle House and you won't ever be disappointed with what you get, and you'll also never get any food there that's worth writing home about.

if you've ever heard someone say "... I coulda made that in my own kitchen", chances are it prolly woulda turned out like Waffle House.

The only way I'm stopping at a Waffle House is if:
A) It's the only thing for miles around me. Can't even be a McDonalds in the vicinity.
B) I'm really hungry and have a real reason to sit still for a bit, i.e. I need to jump on my laptop right quick for a client
C) It's completely inconvenient to drive back home and make it myself.

Outside of this, I ain't stopping there.

even at low expectation dining establishments, I have standards

I'll not gonna say IHOP is the holy Grail but at least their food tastes how it looks like it would taste when you bite into it

every experienced I've had at waffle House was terrible. From the service to the food. I mean, I expect the food listed in the title of the restaurant to taste good. I've been to maybe 6 WH in my life, and each time, the waffle tastes like cardboard with syrup.

the eggs are always overcooked and the sausages may as well be rubber

I expect the food listed in the title of the restaurant to taste good. I've been to maybe 6 WH in my life, and each time, the waffle tastes like cardboard with syrup.

This right here. How the fuck you got "Waffle" in the name and them waffles ain't even hittin??? Great Value frozen waffles made in a broken toaster taste better.

never had waffles at waffle house post

I've had worse food, I just like to give em a hard time

the whole establishment is a set up for drama and they know it.....open all night, hire all parolees, separate the kitchen from the dining area with only a 3 ft bar, oh and lets wrap the whole shit in glass so everybody passing by can easily spot who's in here....GO

never had waffles at waffle house post

I've had worse food, I just like to give em a hard time

the whole establishment is a set up for drama and they know it.....open all night, hire all parolees, separate the kitchen from the dining area with only a 3 ft bar, oh and lets wrap the whole shit in glass so everybody passing by can easily spot who's in here....GO

The one I used to pass in Phoenix was at least situated better. It was right off the freeway with a Flying J's truck stop across the street and a Wendy's in the same lot as itself with plenty of parking for 18 wheelers. No real hood drama happening there. I think they closed it though.

Haven't eaten at a waffle house in 17 yrs

That's not even a just in case emergency for me

even at low expectation dining establishments, I have standards

I'll not gonna say IHOP is the holy Grail but at least their food tastes how it looks like it would taste when you bite into it

every experienced I've had at waffle House was terrible. From the service to the food. I mean, I expect the food listed in the title of the restaurant to taste good. I've been to maybe 6 WH in my life, and each time, the waffle tastes like cardboard with syrup.

the eggs are always overcooked and the sausages may as well be rubber
You can tell waffle House shit about to be trash with them non- inspired dollar tree menu brochures and them hood plates.

Back