Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY "Focus on me"

nah, i know this lol....that in itself probably makes me self conscious about the shit

there's also levels to it....i dont need to be called daddy or for someone to "let" me lead for optics

I just like to know that you're into me.....like, i do it for you lol

idk, i've never wanted to be just ok or convenient for anyone....so i try to remain in that space that made you want me to begin with

that shit is kinda weak tho lol
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif
I'm not super affectionate or rather I'm not the one who initiates contact, I'm not opposed to it unless youre trying to hang all over me all the time. Then I'm gonna get annoyed and recoil. But kisses and hugs and tickles and snuggles and all that is good to a healthy degree. But if it turns into need of reassurance I'm gettin the fuck outta dodge.

Yeah...I don't need all that. Never been the needy type, or was interested in a needy person. That shyt takes a toll.

I told my s/o that could've moved w/o me if it meant her moving up in the company. Her decision was more focused on me and our relationship. Me...I wasn't phased. I would've been fine. I didn't need her adjust for me.

Back