Welcome To aBlackWeb

Florida Man Stabs Man in the Head Who Approached Him Begging for Food

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
video-270113.jpg

According to reports, a Florida man was arrested for stabbing another man in the head after an altercation was sparked by the victim approaching the suspect begging for food.

The victim reportedly approached Branden Dion Pearson at a local KFC around noon. Pearson refused to help the man and the two began trading barbs inside the restaurant. Things escalated quickly and turned physical with the two men fighting inside the KFC.

As things spilled outside, the victim reportedly grabbed several pebbles and began throwing them at Pearson. He responded by pushing through the employees and knocking the victim to the ground before beating him and finally stabbing the man in the head.

When authorities arrived, Pearson told police that he stabbed the man for throwing rocks at him. He was subsequently arrested for and charged with murder without premeditation. Pearson is currently in jail on a $50,000 bond.

If he was white with a gun and executed the man it's stand your ground...

But if he's black with hands and a knife ??‍♂️

I don't think anyone can claim stand your ground when you literally have to push other people out of the way to get to the person you're "defending" yourself from. Other dude probably legit earned the asswhooping, but it's hard to justify stabbing him in the head on top of that.

I don't think anyone can claim stand your ground when you literally have to push other people out of the way to get to the person you're "defending" yourself from. Other dude probably legit earned the asswhooping, but it's hard to justify stabbing him in the head on top of that.

Somebody holding you back can be detrimental for you. It’s literally stopping your from defending yourself

I see it to many times where a woman is trying hold her man back and dude gets a clean off and leave he laid out.

So are these misleading, shock value titles gonna be the '21 wave?

Last thing on that man's mind in the pic: I'm sorry

Somebody holding you back can be detrimental for you. It’s literally stopping your from defending yourself

I see it to many times where a woman is trying hold her man back and dude gets a clean off and leave he laid out.

I might be reading it wrong but it sounds like the dude threw rocks at him and he turned around and pushed the people holding the other guy back.

Either way, there is no way you're going to get to claim that you were standing your ground when you were literally separated from the other person by other people.

Yes. He got attacked. With pebbles. The horror, right?

That one time a guy threw a marble at me I guess I shoulda slit his throat and watched him bleed out.

Self defence and all. What else could I have done?

The fuck is wrong with y'all.

Last edited:
Fucked He was minding his business and got involved in some dumb shit.. people out here pan handling can be rude as fuck..hell someone asked to use my phone and their shitty response to my no almost sparked drama

Back