Welcome To aBlackWeb

Florida do better.........55yr old man marries his 18yr old goddaughter

Was the girl's mother for or against this? Or does she not really care one way or the other?
The mother said she's staunchly against it...but she kinda doesn't have room to talk b/c she didn't even have custody of Deja or her siblings. Per the "mother", Deja was adopted by a white woman and doesn't remember being with her (the "mother"). Deja had been a ward of the state since she was little.

See the video I posted above

dont double down brah

you knew the joke you were trying to imply as indicated by your gif selection

just chalk it up to you not reading the room and k.i.m
I tagged you and asked you to be a mod and break off a thread to start a new convo the other day. You were nowhere to be found for something constructive yet here you are Hoeing about nothing now

I tagged you and asked you to be a mod and break off a thread to start a new convo the other day. You were nowhere to be found for something constructive yet here you are Hoeing about nothing now

whatever it is that has you in bondage, you gotta let that shit go brah

i legit dont remember that shit

ya'll gotta stop thinking i eat, sleep, and breathe ABW. I got shit i have to tend to outside of this site. If you felt it was that important, like other people do, you could've sent me a reminder or something. You could've tagged me again, sent a PM, etc...yet, you in here stewing over some shit I legit had no idea that took place and held onto it to bring it up the first chance you got

I hope you have a better rest of your day than your morning has been brah

Last edited:
This is disgusting on so many levels...

I tried watching the video of the "girl" in the car but she spoke from so much ignorance (not really her fault given her upbringing) that I couldn't bring myself to listen to that mess.

Goddaughter > granddaughter

Right?

sadtom1.gif
Wrong. You niggas don't have god parents? A god parent is basically a guardian or and trusted friend of the parent usually the mother. A person is designated godparents usually at a child's christening. If something should happen to the parents the godparents gains custody of the child if there are no living relatives . I think that's how it works. All my siblings have different god parents from me.

They whole family is a mess. That chick is 18 and already has 4 kids. It's not fully her fault she grew up dysfunctional and was raped at two years old. Her crack head mama is to blame. They are florida project bunnies. Old dudes messing around with young chicks is kinda normal in urban centers down here youd be suprised.They just mess around they dont get married like these two did. I think its the after effects of slavery and conditioning. When the whites breed slaves they would put an older male with a younger female.

Back