Welcome To aBlackWeb

Florida do better.........55yr old man marries his 18yr old goddaughter

this is gross and predatory.

he changed her diapers….
It's gross and predatory but he didn't change her diapers

He's a self-appointed "god father" that became so when she was a younger teen...he wasn't in her life since she was a baby

He used to have sex with the mother and give her *money for* drugs Edit: added correct info

He definitely preyed on and groom that girl tho...he knew she came from really messed up circumstances (b/c he helped feed into those circumstances) and he used that to his advantage like so many predators do

Last edited:
Goddaughter > granddaughter

Right?

sadtom1.gif

It's gross and predatory but he didn't change her diapers

He's a self-appointed "god father" that became so when she was a younger teen...he wasn't in her life since she was a baby

He used to have sex with the mother and give her drugs

He definitely preyed on and groom that girl tho...he knew she came from really messed up circumstances (b/c he helped feed into those circumstances) and he used that to his advantage like so many predators do

oh wow. theres a picture of him holding her as a baby circulating around on facebook (i saw this yesterday but scrolled right past it for obvious reasons) lol

oh wow. theres a picture of him holding her as a baby circulating around on facebook (i saw this yesterday but scrolled right past it for obvious reasons) lol
I'm trying to find the video of the girl's mother giving the rundown on the relationship/marriage

I don't think that pic of the baby is actually Deja

Edit: Pay attention to what she says about who her husband has "probably phucked"...this poor baby was failed by everyone

I couldn't find the full video but there was one that was circulated the other day when this went viral...this is just a clip

Last edited:
Back