Welcome To aBlackWeb

Florida Couple Attempts To Have Lavish Wedding At $5.7M Mansion; Real Owner Shows Up And Shuts It Down

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
Wedding crashers! Brazen Florida couple try to tie the knot at $5.7million mansion believing it was vacant and even tell guests it's THEIRS - before being busted by IHOP heir owner and the cops on their big day

• Shenita Jones and Courtney Wilson planned to tie the knot at a $5.7 million estate with 7.2 acres of sprawling land in Southwest Ranches, Florida
  • It is owned by Nathan Finkel - an heir to the IHOP restaurant franchise empire
  • Wilson had posed as a prospective buyer to visit the home leading up to the day
  • The couple shared a detailed wedding website inviting their guests to join them for a lavish ceremony at what they described as 'our dream home and Estate'
  • They also invited their guests to return to 'our home' - which they dubbed 'The Wilson's Estate' - the next day for brunch around 'our resort style pool'
  • Finkel knew nothing of their plan until Wilson showed up on the morning of the big day on April 17 and bumped into the real owner
  • A 911 call revealed a baffled Finkel saying people were 'trespassing' on his property and had told him it was 'God's message' they should be wed at his home
1619108191069.png

1619108219557.png

Full story and more pics:

Whew chile...the temerity tho!!!

See the source image

lmfaooo

he look like a nigga that'll be like "why not, sheeeeeit"

I'd be pissed too....but if im the owner and heir of fucking ihop, for some reason I feel like i'd let it be

shit was bold.....ya'll black and in love.....a little up there in age......ya'll go ahead and have a fuckin ball since you're here

IHOP is absolutely catering this mf tho lmao

lmfaooo

he look like a nigga that'll be like "why not, sheeeeeit"

I'd be pissed too....but if im the owner and heir of fucking ihop, for some reason I feel like i'd let it be

shit was bold.....ya'll black and in love.....a little up there in age......ya'll go ahead and have a fuckin ball since you're here

IHOP is absolutely catering this mf tho lmao
Depends on my mood and what the last cutty was like

I could easily see myself airing out the entire party

Or

As you said, letting the whole thing roll

man you rich rich.....he probably aint been home in weeks, he been on the west coast shopping for cuff links and checking on his other cribs

this definitely didnt bother his life any but probably wouldnt look good to his elite friends

they'd probably never party there again.....it would feel all common and used

man you rich rich.....he probably aint been home in weeks, he been on the west coast shopping for cuff links and checking on his other cribs

this definitely didnt bother his life any but probably wouldnt look good to his elite friends

they'd probably never party there again.....it would feel all common and used
Exactly. With better planning, and a little research they could've pulled this off.
The house is on the market...couple was scamming from the whistle as if they were potential buyers. They're squatters/trespassers.

Owner actually lives on the property in a different home. He was there.

'The guy figured it was a vacant house and didn't realize Nathan lived on the property in a different home,' he said.

'This guy had no idea he lived there. You know the shock that must have been on his face when he showed up at the gate and the owner was home?'

Nothing at all man
Just hypothesizing
I don't want no smoke
I just started renovations on a place I haven’t been to in like a yr an a half. Maybe more. Aunt seen the DR spot in about the same time.

These are real issues.

Mannnnn

I’ll be real and tell them get the fuck out my shit before you fuck something up. I’m trying to sell this shit

I just started renovations on a place I haven’t been to in like a yr an a half. Maybe more. Aunt seen the DR spot in about the same time.

These are real issues.
Again if ole boy did enough research he'd have been good.
I been around enough rich people to know muhfuckas be having spots they might see a couple times a year

Back