Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Flex your tool collection....

I mess with harbor freight heavy. I mean, if you just need something for some light jobs it's perfect imo. The quality is hit or miss but you can't beat those prices on a lot of instances

I mess with harbor freight heavy. I mean, if you just need something for some light jobs it's perfect imo. The quality is hit or miss but you can't beat those prices on a lot of instances

They got good shit in there, i typically get cresent wrenches and screwdrivers there
The have decent tool bags too

Dont ever buy monkey wrenches or diagonal cutters or side cutters

I used to run tools at sears back in the day.
After my car got stolen I had a duffle bag of tools

Rebuilt my set when I moved I gave my brother 80% of my set

Now all I have is ... pic coming soon!

6108DB19-FF66-4E16-837C-27B4E434642B.jpeg When I’m breaking or fixing something EAD2A39E-D05B-4BD1-B8D6-62ACF0DB1A1B.jpeg
What I’m left with. When I .org I’ll take a better flick.

Reactions: 1/2
No tools lately....not really motivated to add any more until i got a clean, organized space for em....which will probably be the next house lol

Just got a bad ass flashlight tho....there's a country ass story behind it 😅

20210504_185122.jpg 20210504_185301.jpg

View attachment 298391

just got cordless wet dry vac
copped impact drill also cause it was cheaper then buying battery and charger

how you like this one?

been looking at going all cordless im soooo sick of gas and oil cans and rags and shit everywhere.....and my blower has a cord

Ryobi is making some nice shit as far as portable and light duty

how you like this one?

been looking at going all cordless im soooo sick of gas and oil cans and rags and shit everywhere.....and my blower has a cord

Ryobi is making some nice shit as far as portable and light duty

I use the vacuum to clean car and little spots here and there
I got a corded/battery power one after for my work van, they both work good no issues yet

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Q6LJ.gif

i'm bout to cop a mitre saw and try to start making some money building tables and shit

that's like the one tool im missing right now that could I could really use

might get one this weekend. I need them cuts to be straight!!

I'm also planning on doing the rest of my bedrooms flooring this summer as well and the circular saw was ok for doing my closet, but that shit took longer than it should've needed to imo

bout to see if Home Depot about to have any memorial day sales

Back