Welcome To aBlackWeb

Flex and Fat Joe Discuss Some Of The Greatest MCs Of All Time

ghost ain't top 5 of 90's..

but i'll give this a listen

***Spoiler Alert***

Beans Didn't Make It Either

81RGYx%2BeJaL._SX355_.jpg

So for anybody who watched it, do ya'll agree or disagree with their list?

Eminem is mos def top 5 of his era. Not sure which era that is but he's definitely top 5.

I wouldn't have picked Big Pun. He was nice but he only had 1 album.

And they snubbed 2Pac. He's not super lyrical but he can write hits.

I think they said lyrics are worth 70% so I can see how they would say 2Pac isn't "lyrical" but he's still top 5 of his era.

I liked until they mixed up the end. They should have clarified 93 until....?

For me, its 93-98/99. Then you have Pac, Nas, Big, Cube, Snoop.

Then I would say 98/99-04 and you have Jay, Nas, X, Eminem, Outkast

Then you can 05-10 and you have Jay, Wayne, Ye, Eminem, TI

I liked until they mixed up the end. They should have clarified 93 until....?

For me, its 93-98/99. Then you have Pac, Nas, Big, Cube, Snoop.

Then I would say 98/99-04 and you have Jay, Nas, X, Eminem, Outkast

Then you can 05-10 and you have Jay, Wayne, Ye, Eminem, TI

I think they were trying to avoid giving somebody a top 5 spot for 2 different eras. So you might pick Jay Z for the late 90s but you give the spot to somebody else for the 00s regardless if Jay deserved that spot.

I think they were trying to avoid giving somebody a top 5 spot for 2 different eras. So you might pick Jay Z for the late 90s but you give the spot to somebody else for the 00s regardless if Jay deserved that spot.
That's dumb. You hot when you hot, pause

Jay got a long run. Drake having a long run.

At what point in the was em better than ghost in the 90's ?? Em 1st major joint was 99, ghost already had iron man, 36 chambers, the purple tape, wu forever, supreme. Granted WU forever and 36 and the purple tape weren't his joints but he stood out on each. On no days was em touching ghost in the 90's. Ghost deserves a top 5 spot before Em

At what point in the was em better than ghost in the 90's ?? Em 1st major joint was 99, ghost already had iron man, 36 chambers, the purple tape, wu forever, supreme. Granted WU forever and 36 and the purple tape weren't his joints but he stood out on each. On no days was em touching ghost in the 90's. Ghost deserves a top 5 spot before Em

I agree. They didn't even mention Wu Tang.

But I'm sure you'd agree that Eminem was top 5 in his peak. But what years were those and who were the other 4 in that era (not counting people twice so if Jay is 90s then he can't be 2000s)

So for anybody who watched it, do ya'll agree or disagree with their list?

Eminem is mos def top 5 of his era. Not sure which era that is but he's definitely top 5.

I wouldn't have picked Big Pun. He was nice but he only had 1 album.

And they snubbed 2Pac. He's not super lyrical but he can write hits.

I think they said lyrics are worth 70% so I can see how they would say 2Pac isn't "lyrical" but he's still top 5 of his era.

i dont get how people say pac wasnt lyrical . he has plenty of songs where he displays this

To me, Ghost and Em never competed at the same time

Simple as that

Back