Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Flatbush Misdemeanors (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

Just want to thank you guys for putting me onto this show. At first was in the fence about it, but was bored and kept hearing about it for said forget it cant hurt to try it out. Already on episode three and this shit here it wild af. Keep up the good work you guys.

Crazy how it seems like companies always canceling their best shows and keep running shows thats some bullshit.

Im not surprised. These networks be cutt throat af.

Its sad tho. But this show created zero mainstream buzz. imo this comedy is jus as good as abbott elementary (yes, they are different)

But abbott elementary created hella buzz n the critics, celebs n viewers love it.

Maybe it woulda got more buzz if it was on netflix or hbo. idk

Im not surprised. These networks be cutt throat af.

Its sad tho. But this show created zero mainstream buzz. imo this comedy is jus as good as abbott elementary (yes, they are different)

But abbott elementary created hella buzz n the critics, celebs n viewers love it.

Maybe it woulda got more buzz if it was on netflix or hbo. idk

I hear that about mainstream buzz. IMO not many Showtime shows get mainstream buzz no matter how good it is. Recently the only shows that I know on Showtime that got mainstream buzz like that were Ray Donovan, Your Honor & Shameless. All those shows got actors that have a big name in the industry.

I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like Showtime promotes it's shows outside of on Showtime.

100% agree with the bold

I hear that about mainstream buzz. IMO not many Showtime shows get mainstream buzz no matter how good it is. Recently the only shows that I know on Showtime that got mainstream buzz like that were Ray Donovan, Your Honor & Shameless. All those shows got actors that have a big name in the industry.

I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like Showtime promotes it's shows outside of on Showtime.

100% agree with the bold
Homeland, too

100% agree with the bold

Yea. Showtime is basically where small/indy type shows go to die.

I only knew bout american gigolo cuz of youtube.

Nurse jackie got buzz tho. 7 f'king seasons. But white ppl loved that show, critics tho.

And course the chi got its buzz. Tho its a bigger show

But if u a small show w no buzz. You basically on borrowed time tbh

Starz need to pick it and have it a lead in for one them Power joints or BMF.

Starz the one that be promoting their black shows.

This show would be perfect on starz. Lead in for power would be goat

But they prolly wanna create their on show tho. Not take showtimes sloppy seconds.

tbh these guys need to holla at Ramy, Mohammed Amer (mo netflix series) and Jerrod Carmichael. They seem to be new in comedy click, who got all the juice.

Maybe they can help them find a new network for the show or a whole new show

ikr. Ended on a mf cliffhanger smh

That shit be the worst. I wonder if these companies know they are going to cancel before they air the season. If so have the writers change up the script to wrap that shit up instead ending a show with a cliffhanger.

That shit be the worst. I wonder if these companies know they are going to cancel before they air the season. If so have the writers change up the script to wrap that shit up instead ending a show with a cliffhanger.

I highly doubt it. These companies dont give af

Their job is to make money. Not make viewers happy by finishing storylines lol

Back