OUT NOW Fivio Foreign - B.I.B.L.E.

I like this cover still.

The title however I am not feeling but, I will wait for the breakdown lol.

See a few names that also worked on the Donda projects, specifically KayCyy and Vory

Interested in seeing how sonically this flows. Fivio hit or miss to me

Kanye don't need to executive produce shit besides his own shit. This shit trash.

5-6 songs with those ny drill beats is fucking annoying. Honestly one of the modern sounds i do think is a trash phase that should pass soon but i aint trying to hear that for a full album.

5-6 songs with those ny drill beats is fucking annoying. Honestly one of the modern sounds i do think is a trash phase that should pass soon but i aint trying to hear that for a full album.
I think it's a cool sound but no one's really bringing any diversity to the sound so you stick a few tracks back to back it sounds like the same shit.

Good lane for him. Doing it his way.
pop smoke will be proud 🕊

I actually like the sound. One of few newer ones I like in recent years. But yeah I can't have a whole album with that sound or I'd get tired of it quick.