Welcome To aBlackWeb

First job.

In high school I worked at UPS for 1 day. After my shift was over I said fuck this shit and never went back.

My first job was at a nice ass retirement home

Worked at an apartment complex for a summer job my junior and senior year.

Place was wild af, seen a dude syphon the gas out of his gf's car to go sell it. Seen that same dude hang on the car door for dear life, while his gf drove around the parking lot trying to get him off the car. Changing toilets is one of the top 3 nastiest things I've ever had to do.

Worked at an apartment complex for a summer job my junior and senior year.

Place was wild af, seen a dude syphon the gas out of his gf's car to go sell it. Seen that same dude hang on the car door for dear life, while his gf drove around the parking lot trying to get him off the car. Changing toilets is one of the top 3 nastiest things I've ever had to do.
was he on drugs? lmao @ how many Ls his gf took

Damn, only top 3? lol
giphy.gif

I'm pleading the fif on the other two.

Office of a bread factory and was told we'd be moving cabinets and stuff so the carpet could be pulled up. What they didn't tell us is we'd be the ones pulling it up.
martin3.png
Carpet was so old the glue stuck to the floor and we had no masks so we were breathing in all types of shit. If I get some lung bullshit in 30 years I already know why
beli.png

Back