Ladies you dropping draws

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have morals

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Sam Crooke

Ladies you with it? Yay or Nay
If I'm dealing with a ratchet I'll tease em, make them think they bout to get the dick... then I boot em out the crib:lmao2:

Anyway as grown folk, it's a part of life. Some people are with it and some are not. I have turned down some first date sex before. Only cause when I hit it off with them I made a connection with them on non physical level.

Ladies on the real let me make that connection with your mind first... your body will cum later...

SIDpF8x.png

Anyway as grown folk, it's a part of life. Some people are with it and some are not. I have turned down some first date sex before. Only cause when I hit it off with them I made a connection with them on non physical level.

Ladies on the real let me make that connection with your mind first... your body will cum later...

SIDpF8x.png

But in most cases, if she's willing to have sex with you on the first date it's because she already feels a connection to you.

did your grass get white or die?

she sounds like a genius. you lost out brah

by having sex with em?
The wrong one? The wrong one for what? A great night with a woman you're vibin with ending in consensual sex, or for the woman you're plan to build with?

Naw Naw they throwing the cat at me for wrong reasons. I stopped wearing jewelry cause women thought I was a flashy person and had a lot of money. Yea they dropped them draws quick to that. Just cause I got a little bread don't make me a baker

Back