Welcome To aBlackWeb

First bed bath and beyond, is Walmart next?

How long I told you Niggas bout Tesla and elon? But he was a genius and Tesla is strong.

Ehh don’t matter.

Y’all know better.
IDK about this one b

Shit is hitting the fan hard with this dude

IDK about this one b

Shit is hitting the fan hard with this dude
What u mean?

When the mast you heard about the boring project?

Spacex exploding on take off

The power wall loses like 30% of storage jn cold weather

Starlink satellites falling out the sky and burning up in orbit

And teslas hate kids.

And Twitter? Yea.

Bruh survives off of the govt like high earning trailer trash

Temu about to be a problem for Amazon so expect them to be in trouble soon too

Oh and Tesla was supposed to have one of the fastest production vehicles on the road…

traxhawk said nope. The devil Issa lie

Unfortunately Walmart is the number one employer in America. And the post office is second from what I remember.

Walmart isn't going anywhere. I'm just glad they started paying their employees more fair wages. Especially since it's mostly Black people that they employ.

I boycotted them for years and supported Target just for that reason.

You could be right. Maybe this is the start and we just don’t know it yet. Why is Walmart failing and is a place like Target (that’s similar without the negative stigma) not too far behind?

I remember reading about WM following Amazons blueprint and converting their stores into shipping warehouses but I guess it's a lot easier said than done

With that said .. Self checkout and still scheduling 30+ employees is fucking dumb pack it up wal mart :foh5:

Wait,

How many of you Niggas offer investment advice in the stock thread?

And how many are right?
I be right lol. That's only b/c I just tell niggas to invest in apple lol. Anybody can win off of that advice lol

I still haven't forgave myself for not buying at least a share of Tesla when it was at $100. If it gets to $125 again I'm getting it lol.

I be right lol. That's only b/c I just tell niggas to invest in apple lol. Anybody can win off of that advice lol

I still haven't forgave myself for not buying at least a share of Tesla when it was at $100. If it gets to $125 again I'm getting it lol.
Bruh……now you know you bout to get that work talking that Tesla stuff.

Imma give you a pass today.😂

Just accept that we consider you the ABW Jim Cramer
Ok now you crossed the line.

Nigga it’s on sight now.
Like the youngjns say….on gawd

Please someone tell me outside of sion and maybe two others…..who fucking with me in investing? Since the IC days to the present.

We would probably see 10 more banks fail and collapse before we see a 100 stores close from Walmart in the next few months.

Back