Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (FINALS) The Baddest IG Chick of 2019: Uchemba vs Maliah (MALIAH VOTED THE BADDEST CHICK ON IG IN 2019)

Who u Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still think Raven should've won, but i'm not mad at Maliah winning. She was pass due for a win.

ABW Champs so far:

2017: Briana Bette
2018: Amirah Dyme
2019: Maliah

Who do yall think is gonna win 2020?
Shoulda been Gemstar this year but she was done dirty. Whoever it is this year i hope she busses it open for us

Who do you recommend, because if the new blood of today was as bad as you think they are. Then chicks like Maliah wouldn't be relevant as they are today.

There are more women than there has ever been and a higher percentage of women than ever post themselves for the public. I wouldn't go as far as to say that women look better than they did back then, but they don't look any worse. The advantage of the social media era by far is numbers. Objectively, every magazine era chick has her equal and many equals in the social media era just by virtue of the numbers. The advantage of the magazine era is nostalgia, name recognition and sentiment. In Maliah's case, the sentiment and going against the build a body craze are both in her favor.

We could do a NIT type tourney or something like that....like the one they do in college basketball for the teams that don't make it to the real tourney.

Far fewer contestants (like 16 or somethin idk), but each year all contestants are new chicks that have never made it to a tourney before. Final 2 or 4 get seeds to the regular tourney.

how bout a tourney with all new contestants?.. out with the old,....
Man don't listen to these newcomers who dont know nothing. They dont get that there a reason that chicks like Maliah is still out here crushing the game despite the fact that she been out here for a long time. Is because women like this is original and actually not only has sex appeal, but a natural thick body to boost. And if they dont get that, then they are lost just like the rest of the guys that are stuck on these build a body witches that are out here cheating in the game. Not putting no real work in to look good and stand out. I'm not saying that you dont have no dimes out here nowadays, but let's be honest a good number of them just look like plain janes with fake bodies.

Man don't listen to these newcomers who dont know nothing. They dont get that there a reason that chicks like Maliah is still out here crushing the game despite the fact that she been out here for a long time. Is because women like this is original and actually not only has sex appeal, but a natural thick body to boost. And if they dont get that, then they are lost just like the rest of the guys that are stuck on these build a body witches that are out here cheating in the game. Not putting no real work in to look good and stand out. I'm not saying that you dont have no dimes out here nowadays, but let's be honest a good number of them just look like plain janes with fake bodies.
Lol I mean you became a member in July of this year. All the posters on this page have been here for years

Back