FINALS: Goat Song of 15: Mural vs Alright

FINALS: Goat Song of 15: Mural vs Alright

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the fuck can it be song of the year if I never heard it anywhere lol
Image result for kanye interrupts beck gif

Speak ya mind chief
i tell you what

just listen to it now and give your .02. Forget having never heard of it until this thread

i think at this point, upon first listen, you either gon like it or trash it, maybe a lil in between, but i've been rocking that song since the album dropped so obviously, i feel a way about it, so you listen to it now, then we'll talk

Niggas and their favorites lol

I love Mural and this is easily Alright.

Alright essentially became the theme song for black people IRL.

Mural is a dope record with no impact.

Finals should’ve been B2B or March Madness vs Alright

sorta related, Mural Jr is slightly..slightly better than Mural imo

Adoration of the Magi or Deliver imo
@Beta

The synopsis for both are crazy. But I forget you niggas from the burbs where you told Papa John's drivers to keep the change

Where I'm from they told them niggas to run they chains

That's just not smart logic fam. Using that logic, Craig from craigslist is a rapist, etc.

I started this site with 1 woman to every man. The nerds and weirdos came and now has left abw with 1.5 women left.

The average user of Craigslist isn't a rapist though.

You said ABW has been taken over by nerds. By your own admission, nerds are the majority.

You, the site owner, created a platform where the average user based on your own words are nerds.

You are King Nerd.

i tell you what

just listen to it now and give your .02. Forget having never heard of it until this thread

i think at this point, upon first listen, you either gon like it or trash it, maybe a lil in between, but i've been rocking that song since the album dropped so obviously, i feel a way about it, so you listen to it now, then we'll talk

After I listened to back to back I did just that.

Bars are there that’s a given. Me personally I’m not listening to that song that often cause I ended up tuning out lol.

Still think B2B and march madness were way bigger and better songs.

Back