OUT NOW Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Im laughing cuz theres way more to do in part two and yo ass couldnt even be bothered to finish the first one
Do you think I should miss out on one of the best games of the year because of the possibility of not finishing it? Lol

Who you think I am man?

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
I'm not liking Vincent and Cid not playable though, I have no clue why they did that

I'm not liking Vincent and Cid not playable though, I have no clue why they did that

Im guessing they expanding some story for Red and Yuffie in this one and prolly will do the same for Vincent and Cid for part 3

Saving them for the third game. If they made Cid and Vincent playable in this game, they had nothing to offer in the way of new characters in the last game.

We are getting Red, Yuffie, and Cat in this game. That's a good infusion of new blood.

I'm glad you get to skip most of what was in the demo if you completed the demo already

Just started it up. Working through clouds story with sephiroth. Obviously at very beginning but I love how the unreal engine makes this game look and feel already. Will be playing this all day and night probably haha.

• Goat
I havent even been doing too much of the main story yet. Mad side missions and other shit you can get into

Just started it up. Working through clouds story with sephiroth. Obviously at very beginning but I love how the unreal engine make
this game look and feel already. Will be playing this all day and night probably haha.

People still be talking about the OG game is better. I don't see it. The Nibelheim section in this game >>>> the OG version.

Should keep original FF7 talk in spoilers since it’s looking this is a 100% reimaging. Only played FF remake and crisis core and only know the a lil story from that.

Zach being alive and the village part let me know

People still be talking about the OG game is better. I don't see it. The Nibelheim section in this game >>>> the OG version.
I loooooove the updated music too. I think the music is what gives me my nostalgic flashbacks so hardcore. It's not identical of course, but modernized and still similar enough to trigger my childhood memories haha

I havent even been doing too much of the main story yet. Mad side missions and other shit you can get into
Just kind of found out what you mean. Goddamn locations all over the map to find of course lmao.

Dragons dogma may not end up being a first day cop with as much shit as this games offering already lol.

• Haha
Finished downloading but probably not getting to this until next weekend