Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Final Destination vs Saw vs Paranormal Activity

Best film series of the 3?

• Total voters
The story was that the girls were from a family of witches, and the spirit was trying to posseses then because their family promised it a son....

Shits a slow burn, but awesomely told over all the movies....I be zoned in to them shits
I watched 30 mins of the first one

That was it lol

It's still the worst series outta all three though

They only got made because they were so cheap to make and easily made money

I watched 30 mins of the first one

That was it lol

It's still the worst series outta all three though

They only got made because they were cheap to make and easily made money
So you really just talking out your ass??

You have no idea how deep the paranormal activity movies got....

That's just fucking terrible.

You cannot make your mind up on a whole series of movies after only watching 30 minutes of the first one.

That's just fucking stupid. And y'all niggaz say I'm troll.

Jesus fucking Christmas

I'm not watching a bunch of wack movies fam it's the same shit over and over

Lol acting like paranormal activity got rich storytelling and a great plot

I'm not watching a bunch of wack movies fam it's the same shit over and over

Lol acting like paranormal activity got rich storytelling and a great plot
It's not the same shit over and over again, and it actually does have good story telling and a great plot...

That's the whole fucking point you.....I don't even know what to call your dumb ass at this point

It's not the same shit over and over again, and it actually does have good story telling and a great plot...

That's the whole fucking point you.....I don't even know what to call your dumb ass at this point
This is a trash ass hill to die on

You have a shitty taste in movies

Saw and final destination got gimmicky as shit....

Both series became a parody of the first respectivefilms

Paranormal activity dug deeper and deeper into a whole different story that was fucking awesome....

It was definitely done after the fact Imo..... And I'm normally against shit like that..... But once we got into the witches and family curses n shit like that....I was like a giddy kid watching that stuff

C/S

I Don't remember a series of horror movies telling a story like that.

PA 1 make you think it's just the one chick that's possessed

PA 2 let's you know it's really her sister, but she passed it, only for it to come back

PA3 let's you know the shit been following them both since they were kids and introduces the witch angle

PA 4 picks back up on the main story from a neighbor who witnesses the shit from across the street

PA 5 gets into curse marks n shit... Had me glued to the screen

I haven't seen 6 tho

The story was that the girls were from a family of witches, and the spirit was trying to posseses then because their family promised it a son....

Shits a slow burn, but awesomely told over all the movies....I be zoned in to them shits

I'm inclined to agree with this fuck nigga. Which is extremely rare.

Paranormal activity was definitely the better series and tied shit together to make something whole as they went along.

And they were probably the last set of movies I can think of to have you on the edge of your seat scared. Something lost in the horror genre. That counts for something.

I'm inclined to agree with this fuck nigga. Which is extremely rare.

Paranormal activity was definitely the better series and tied shit together to make something whole as they went along.

And they were probably the last set of movies I can think of to have you on the edge of your seat scared. Something lost in the horror genre. That counts for something.
I changed my mind.

Fuck Paranormal Activity.

Bitch

This thread a damn shame. A nigga that didn't even watch the shit leading the pack against the film that should be in the lead.

Lmaooooo nigga legit changed his vote.

I got mind control over Deebo Deborah.

Aight bruh. I'll get you in your feelings later. Gotta take a shit.

Nasty motherfucker.

Nobody needed to know that shit

Back