Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Final Destination vs Saw vs Paranormal Activity

Best film series of the 3?

• Total voters
Never saw Paranormal Activity. Only have seen the the first two Saw movies. I've seen all the Final Destinations. Out of what I have seen I'm going with Final Destination.

This goes for paranormal activity as well for me, hell the Saw franchise not good

CJLsXKo.png

Never seen Paranormal Activity or Final Destination franchises

YOU DIDN'T WATCH.........

giphy.gif

@Goldie @Golden
On poll threads can you guys do a update to the site where whenever someone reply in the poll threads there vote is attached to their Avi so we can easily see who voted for what?

@Goldie @Golden
On poll threads can you guys do a update to the site where whenever someone reply in the poll threads there vote is attached to their Avi so we can easily see who voted for what?

I'll check to see if there's an add-on for that, but for now you can just click the amount of votes in the poll ( '12 votes' for ex) and you'll see who voted for what

Screenshot_78.png

I went with paranormal..

It kinda started reaching later on but the shit was about ghosts and witches n shit...

Final destination turned into that fuckin mouse trap game

h7pbP0.gif

And the first 2 saws were good, but after that it was like the jigsaw dude turned into Tupac with all that unreleased music...it was like oh so this mf did ALL this?

Back