Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final Child Support Payment in Pennies

The mother could've been petty with the way she went about the support for whatever amount of years he had to pay but if his shit was right with his daughter she would've known that shit was all about her mother and had nothing to do with her.

Seems like she felt he had a problem helping take care of her which is a sign of the communication ain't right between them.
critical thinking.....

i salute you.

Dude who dumped the pennies was trash for that.. i promise you as man or a woman dont have to be teammate and come to a person defense based on their sex.. i see that way too often the creation of narratives to support said teammates
yea this aint that.

it was pennies

That's what makes it petty. How soon yall forget

its alot of these on youtube.

and each time the person is still paying what they owe......even if they are being a dick about it.
but we cant act like people arent being dicks when its time to get paid and they want their money.

its alot of these on youtube.

and each time the person is still paying what they owe......even if they are being a dick about it.
but we cant act like people arent being dicks when its time to get paid and they want their money.

Yes I damn well can. If you owe pay what you owe and the person shouldn't have to ask for what's owed to them. Damn right I would go the fuck off if these people late with my check.

I'm not the bad guy asking for what's mine. Now if we have a relationship and you tell me you down bad and will have it on such such and date cool. I shouldn't have to call you or be looking for you when that date come around.

Yes I damn well can. If you owe pay what you owe and the person shouldn't have to ask for what's owed to them. Damn right I would go the fuck off if these people late with my check.

I'm not the bad guy asking for what's mine. Now if we have a relationship and you tell me you down bad and will have it on such such and date cool. I shouldn't have to call you or be looking for you when that date come around.
turns out dude didnt see his kid in years and the DV donation was a shot at him.....

so dude cant be on some finally rid of the both of yall shit?

who knows what dude went thru or if his kid was turned against him.

or even how much support hurt him financially.

he did this for his last payment.......let that man have his one moment.

if he did shit like this more than this time....THEN he on fuck shit.
people just dont do shit like this for nothing. and it was a pile of pennies......he didnt shoot up the crib

Alright man you got it

Back