• Marvel vs Capcom

• Streets of Rage

• Mortal Kombat

• Guilty Gear

• Street Fighter

• Dragon Ball Z

• Tekken

Results are only viewable after voting.
The most popular is Street Fighter and its probably the most impactful but Soulcalibur 1 & 2 are the bar for fighting games and spoke about as one the best games of all time

lol This post just says i had no friends
Nobody playing that over street fighter which is still the dominant fighting franchise for almost 40m years. I'll look at anybody funny trying to pass me sticks to play smash bros, shit not even better than the recent Mortal Kombat games which fell off a decade ago

This the thing y'all be hyped to fight as

Masthead_Kirby.17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc.9afde10b.png

Sure as hell is better than mario fighters
You dont believe this.

Smash brothers is super popular and fun. The one that came out for the switch still cost full price from when it first released back in 2018. There is a reason for that

@Sony Montana I had no doubts you would vote for Soulcalibur
Well yeah man

8 way directional fighting
Weapons being used versus martial arts
unique characters

If they actually tried a bit more, the story could be better but it’s not a typical fighting game story which is appreciated

It should be in the big three but casual niggas love MK due to nostalgia and fatalities and gore

Well yeah man

8 way directional fighting
Weapons being used versus martial arts
unique characters

If they actually tried a bit more, the story could be better but it’s not a typical fighting game story which is appreciated

It should be in the big three but casual niggas love MK due to nostalgia and fatalities and gore
If it ain't broke don't fix it

Back