Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (ARGENTINA 🇦🇷 WINS ITS 3rd WORLD CUP TITLE)

Normal shit!

Growing up it's either you were a Brazil fan or an argentine one. With a little Germany and Italy sprinkled in there. African teams got support no matter what.

It could be because of the love of those countries respective icons, the football, or the people (in Brazil's case).

I do know a good amount of cats that went with argentina simple because everyone else followed Brazil and they hated that shit. Up to today they are still celebrating Brazil being out.

The fandom is serious back home.

Normal shit!

Growing up it's either you were a Brazil fan or an argentine one. With a little Germany and Italy sprinkled in there. African teams got support no matter what.

It could be because of the love of those countries respective icons, the football, or the people (in Brazil's case).

I do know a good amount of cats that went with argentina simple because everyone else followed Brazil and they hated that shit. Up to today they are still celebrating Brazil being out.

The fandom is serious back home.
It's the same for club teams why so many Jamaicans support Manchester United

When I went this year someone said to me more people are supporting Chelsea instead Manchester United now...

All jokes aside they have no excuse not to qualify for the next world cup

It's the same for club teams why so many Jamaicans support Manchester United
A lot of Jamaicans support arsenal too.
Even tottenham got some older fans 🤮
Liverpool gotta strong contingent as well. Probably cause of Barnes for the old and klopp for the new.

When I went back not too long ago starting seeing sprinklings of city and chelshit.

All jokes aside they have no excuse not to qualify for the next world cup
They don't, not with the little big 3 getting a free trip. Not holding my breath tho.

Jff ah fuckery
How can you try to fight this kid?

Bay bloodclaat corruption

Liverpool gotta strong contingent as well. Probably cause of Barnes for the old and klopp for the new.

When I went back not too long ago starting seeing sprinklings of city and chelshit.

They don't, not with the little big 3 getting a free trip. Not holding my breath tho.

Jff ah fuckery

Are the defenders slow or is he that fast???? Men's athletics is struggling right now lol

Are the defenders slow or is he that fast???? Men's athletics is struggling right now lol
Jit fast as shit.
It's schoolboy football but considering the program is shit gotta develop what we can got 4 years to do something.

Or I guess call up Antonio greenwood and toney next world cup. 2 convicts and an old man

Jff ah fuckery

This Clarendon kid....

When trackstars becomes footballers

🇦🇷 XI

Martinez - Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Tagliafico - De Paul, Fernandez, Paredes, Mac Allister - Messi, Alvarez

🇭🇷 XI

Livakovic - Juranovic, Lovren, Gvardiol, Sosa - Modric, Brozovic, Kovacic - Pasalic, Kramaric, Perisic

Back